15

Jungkook's POV

She told me to put him into to his bed.
I walked to his room and put him down, pulling the covers over him.
He snuggled into them straight away.
Cute. I thought.
Before i walked out the door, i turned around.
I walked up to him and gave him a light kiss on the forehead.

When i walked downstairs i thought i should tell Mrs Kim about what had been going on.
So i did.
She seemed to talk it quite well.
She sighed as i finished.

"Unfortunately i was afraid something like this might happen." I gave her confused look. "You see, a mental illness called 'schizophrenia' runs through the family on his father's side. I was hoping he wouldn't have it but it looks like he does... You see, what the illness does is make people not sure of what is real and what is not. It causes voices in the person's head, hallucinations and things like that. Basically a person with untreated schizophrenia will not be sure of what's in their head and real life. This is where 'Jimin' is from. He came from Taehyung's head but Tae didn't know that. He genuinely thought he met 'Jimin' somewhere and that all the stuff he had either given him or said to him actually happened. I'll take him to a phycologists tomorrow and make sure that this is what it is but i am pretty sure it is. Then we can get the help and medication he needs."

I wasn't quite sure what to say...
What can you say really?
This didn't make me like Taehyung any less.
I still want to be his friend (well more than a but you know...) and hand out with him.
"Um... Please let me know how everything goes tomorrow. I need to go home now but if you and Tae need anythingn don't hesitate to call." I smiled at her.

"Thank you so much for bringing him back. He is lucky to have a friend like you. And also thank you for everything you've helped him with."
I said goodbye and went home.
I spent most of my night trying to process what happened...