19

Jungkook's POV

I was so nervous.
Today was the day.
Now was the time.
It was the end of the day.
I walked to Tae's locker.
I said he and helped him put some stuff back in it.
Come on just do it! Ask him to go up to the roof!
"You ok Kookie?"

"Huh, what? Oh yeah sorry. Can you uh... Meet me on the roof in 5 minutes?"

"Yeah sure. Hey are you sure you're ok? You look a little sweaty." He asked again.

"Y-yeah I'm sure. Anyway I'll see you in minute. Ok bye." He chuckled as i made my way to the roof.
Stupid, stupid, stupid! You sounded like an idiot! Pull it together Jungkook!
I sat on the roof for a few minutes until he came up.

I smiled as he sat down. "Ok so there is a um... Reason why i-i asked you up here." He hummed in response. "Taehyung, from the moment you bumped into on my first day I've been... Intrigued by you. I'm not sure how to explain it. I've wanted to learn about you and your story. I know we've not known each other very long but I've honestly fallen in love you. And I've fallen hard. So this leads me to my next question... Would you liks to be my bo-"

"YES!" He instantly wrapped his arms around me and pull me into a kiss.
His lips were soft and warm.
I didn't kiss back at first but after a second i did.

He pulled away. I blushed. "You know i was just gonna ask you to be my boat buddy but this works too." He looked at me. "Im joking." We laughed together a lot that afternoon.
It turned out to be one of the best days of my life.