8

Taehyung's POV

"Tae you have lost so much weight! Babe you look great!" I smiled widely. "But... You could still lose more around the tummy... And your cheeks." I sighed. Its never enough.

"Ok... I'll go double time at the gym..."

"There is another way you can lose weight. Its quicker too." I eagerly looked up at him.

"Well come on tell me!"

"You could start vomiting up your food." My face dropped.

"You mean... Purge?" He nodded.

"That way you can eat in front of people and not gain any weight. Then you can hang out with that Jungkook guy i guess." He quieted down at the end.

"I can try..."

"Good boy. You'll be thin in no time."

"Yeah." I basically whispered.

After a while there was a knock at the door. "Honey! A boy is here to see you! His name is Jungkook!" It was my mum. "He'll be up in a minute ok?"

"Ok!" Jimin looked at me.

"I'll let you and your friend catch up ok babe. I don't want to interfere." I frowned.

"Oh ok." He gave me a kiss and left through the window. Just as he closed it Jungkook knocked and came in.

"Hi Tae!" We hugged.

Jungkook's POV

I heard Taehyung talking to someone as i neared his room.
Except he wasn't talking to anyone cause there was only his voice, and there was nobody besides him in the room.
It sounded like he was talking to someone else because of the way he was saying stuff.
Was he talking to himself?
He may have been calling someone.
I'll ask.
"Hi Tae!" I said as i pulled him in for a hug.

"Hey Kookie!" This kid will be the death of me.

"Kookie? I like it!" He blushed and pulled away. "Anyway who were you talking to?"

"Oh that was Jimin. He said he didn't want to interfere so he left. He went through the window."

"Oh ok." Why would he go through... "Why did he go through the window?"

"He says it quicker." I was still a bit skeptical but nodded.

We talked for a while but my mum texted saying i had to come home for dinner.
We said goodbye and i walked home thinking about that afternoon.