0.5

Cole's POV

In front of me, lying on Kimmy's shoulder is a bright blue eyed boy, just like Kimmy's and a jaw line, nose, and hair color of mine. He is one of the cutest babies I've ever seen, and I despise children.

"He looks just like-" I begin.

"You" she finishes.

"Ya, thats pretty funny. So who is dad, he must be one hell of a handsome man." I chuckle.

She turns to me so now her sons back is facing me. I catch her bite her crimson lip, something she does when she's nervous.

"Your gonna kill me... why didn't I tell you before? Please don't take him." She rambles leaving me confused.

"Slow down, what the hell are you talking about?"

"Your his dad" she whispers looking down at him with a pale face.

All the blood drains from my face and anger bubbles up inside me.

"That better be a god damn joke" I clench my fists.

"What's so bad about having a kid, huh?" She practically yells.

Who the hell does she think she is? I should be fucking yelling.

"Maybe because I don't like kids! Or maybe because I didn't know I fucking had one!" I yell.

"Ya, because you cheated on me you selfish prick" she shoots back. By now she's in tears.

I tug at the ends of my hair pacing back and forth.

"Just go... you don't need to be part of his life. In fact it would be better if you weren't" she says this time softer.

"I fucking hate kids. You know that. We used protection. How could this happen?" I frustratedly say pulling harder at my hair.

"Condoms break you piece of shit. You hate kids, good for you. He doesn't need someone who hates him in his life so just GO!"

"I don't hate him. He's my kid for shits sake." I slowly pad over to them.

"Your not taking him from me" she steps back away from me.

"Like hell I'm not, he's mine"

He stirs in her arms before slowly lifting his head.

"Momma" he says in a sleep filled voice.

She looks to him and put her hand on his cheek.

"Hey baby, momma's here" she whispers before placing a kiss to his cheek.

-

Kim's POV

"You will not take him," I demand rubbing my hand up and down Ian's back.

"At least let me hold him" he begs coming closer.

"Drop him and I'll kill you," he rolls his eyes.

"Ian baby, this is Cole, say hi" I tell him gently giving him to Cole.

-

Cole's POV

She puts him in my arms and I immediately screw my eyes shut. This is my fucking kid. Fuck. He is one cute kid. I just never expected to ever have one. Now that I do, I think I already love him. Shit, I'm turning into a girl.

"Hey buddy" I whisper watching him look my face up and down before pulling me into a huge hug.

"I'm your daddy" I whisper to him so only he can hear.