0.6

Kim's POV

Why did I agree to this? Oh ya because he threatened to take my baby from me. He should be coming over around 11:00 am. He says that he's coming so early to finish moving everything in to his place by 3:00. As if, 4 hours to do all of that. What am I kidding, he's loaded.

It's now Tuesday 9:00 am. Mr. King gave me the day off when he found out I was with Cole specifically saying 'sell this deal.'

After a long hot shower I prepare breakfast for Ian and I. I wake him up we eat, then I change him and set him in his crib while I get ready.

I brush my teeth and go to my closet. I change into a t-shirt, sweatpants, and a long cardigan. I'm hoping I'm not supposed to look dressy since we're just going to his place. I finish off the look with a messy bun and mascara.

Finally, the doorbell rings and I rush to answer it, phone in hand

He steps in wearing a plain black t-shirt and black ripped jeans. Wow, I haven't seen him dress so casual in... forever. Now that his arms are exposed I see the sleeves of tattoo's that I loved so much, with a few special editions. Pathetic, I know, remembering all of his tattoo's.

"Kimmy, I told you I was coming at 11, why are you still in your pajama's?" He side steps me into the apartment.

"Good morning to you too. And FYI these are lounging clothes not pajama's you prick" I close the door and lean on it crossing my arms at him as he looks around the apartment.

"Kimmy, when did you learn to say these bad words? They don't sound good coming from you like your moaning does" he smirks

"I learned from the best"

"So this is where Ian grew up?" He continues looking around.

"Ya, coffee?" I ask making my way to the kitchen.

"No, I had some on the way here. Speaking of Ian, where is he?"

"His room, first door to the right" I pour myself some coffee and follow him into Ian's room.

"Fuck, this is so fucking overwhelming" he breathes.

We walk into the blue and white room and find Ian sleeping in his crib cuddling his bear. At the sight of Ian, Cole rushes out of the room.

"You can leave now if you want I'm giving you a free pass"

"Hell no, this is all just so foreign to me" he grips his hair.

"So like, how are we supposed to pack everything in 4 hours?" I sip my coffee and lean against the counter.

He walks to the door and opens it revealing 4 guys with boxes and tape in their hands.

"Have they been there the whole time?" Leave it to Cole to be a dick and leave them out there for 20 minutes. I rush to the door and usher them in.

"Quit staring at her fuck wads, she's taken" Cole snaps at the guys who pale. Why would he say I was taken?

"Don't do the - my kid's room until he's out of it now get to fucking working"

I grab a few boxes and some tape and head to my room. I can hear Cole's footsteps following close behind me.

"Listen, I know you want to fuck me, but it's real subtle of you bringing me into your room" he smirks cockily.

"Your welcome to wait out there" I point to the hallway outside of my room. He just rolls his eyes.

I decide to start with my closet since I won't have to move any furniture. I sot on the carpeted floor of my closet and start to pack my shoes.

"What is this?" He asks pulling out a hanger of a short strapless crop top and a tight skirt matched with it. Miranda bought me it a while ago because I was getting no 'action' mostly because I didn't want any.

"Clothes, put that down" I scold.

"Damn, if I saw you wearing this I would be hard faster than you can say-"

"Stop" I flush and look away.

"Here start unpacking things in my dresser" I hand him a box just to get him away from me because I can't resist staring at him every 2 seconds.

A few minutes later and I hear Cole say "fuck" so I rush out of the closet to find him holding up a white lace thong with a flustered face.

I immediately blush and rip it from his grip then shove it in the drawer slamming it shut.

"You weren't supposed to see that" I quietly say looking at the floor.

"Promise me something" he breathes into my ear.

I furrow my eyebrows in confusion.

"Wear those the next time we fuck" he says quieter brushing his lips on my earlobe.

"So never" I shout and push him out of the room and slam the door.

The next hour consisted of me packing up my room. Finally, when I finish I walk out of my room and find the place empty. I rush to Ian's room and find Cole sitting on the rocking chair with Ian asleep in his arms, the rest of the furniture gone.

"Hey" I choke out.

He slowly stands up and readjusts Ian in his arms. "Ready?"

I take one last look around the place and nod. My first ever independent home, Ian's first ever home.

-

"Where the hell is my car?" I shout in the parking lot.

"I got it taken to my place"

"How? Do I even wanna know" I pinch the bridge of my nose.

"Probably not" he smiles showing those dimples that I used to adore pinching.

We continue walking until we stop at a black Lamborghini.

"Wow this is a nice car, whoever owns it must be lucky" I admire.

"Thanks" he says opening the passenger door.

My mouth drops. "No freaking way!!!"

"Damn, if I had known you loved this car so much I would have showed you sooner"

"This car is just so beautiful" I run my hand over the hood of the car.

"Whats your dream car?" He asks taking my hand from the hood. His touch sends goose bumps up my arm.

"Umm, I don't know, definitely not a race car like this" I look down at our combined hands.

"Lets go" he tugs at my hand.

"There are only 2 seats" I say nodding my head to Ian.

"The limo hasn't left yet they can take him"  he pulls out his phone and starts texting detaching our hands.

"I don't know, he's never really been away from me for that long"

"Hey look at me" he puts his hands under my chin to make me look up at him.
"I wouldn't do anything to put him at risk, understand"

I slowly nod my head just as the limo drives up behind me.