1.2

Waking up is not my strong suit. Trust me. Being woken up by a heavy ass hand shaking me mimicking an Earthquake does not help with that.

"Wuh-hu-hat?" I mumble into my pillow blindly swatting the hand away.

"Get up its 12:00" A husky voice that I recognize as Cole's tells me.

To this my head shoots up. "Where's Ian he must be starving" I frantically look around the bed.

"Don't worry I fed him" he tells me obviously amused.

"In that case, get the fuck out I'm going back to sleep" I drop my head back down on the pillow.

"Well if you wanna play that game" he mumbles. All of a sudden my butt has a stinging feeling to it.

"Fucckkkk! Did you just spank me" I shriek.

"You should recognize that feeling, it was your favorite thing during sex" he states, unfortunately correctly.

"I'm coming, get out" I stuff my head into my pillow so that he can't see my blush, but I have a feeling he knows I'm blushing. The heavy footsteps tells me he's left.

Ignoring what Miranda told me about how to dress yesterday, mainly because I don't have much clothes, most of my money went to Ian's clothes or the bills. I slip on black sweatpants and a grey sweatshirt. I finish off my whole look with a high pony and mascara. Obviously, today is gonna be a day in.

Craving some coffee I skip down the steps. I come down to find Cole with a jumping Ian in his arm cooking what smells to be eggs.

"Don't do that" I yell running over to pick Ian out of his arms. "If the oil splats, it'll burn him".

He rolls his eyes and turns back to the eggs.

I carefully put Ian down in his high chair so that I'm able to make some coffee.

I locate the coffee machine which forces me to stand next to Cole. I open the lid, put in my roast, and start it. While waiting for my coffee to brew Cole's arm brushes against mine causing waves of satisfaction to run through my body.

In less than a second I'm pushed up against the counter and caged in by a lustful looking Cole. Swallowing hard I look away.

"I-is there something y-you need?" I foolishly say.

"Baby girl, I think we both know the answer to that" with that he crushes his lips onto mine. His mouth moulds perfectly into mine as his hands are on my lower back and mine on his chest.

Swiping my lip for entrance, which I of course give into and part my lips he moves in sync with my tongue. Sliding his hands down my back and onto my butt he squeezes lightly making me jump and causing him to smile into the kiss.

And thats when I realize it. Ian is most likely watching us. Coming back to planet Earth I push Cole away and am met with his swollen lips and confused face.

I run over to Ian and kneel down to his level.

"Hey baby boy, mommy and daddy were just playing the sandwich game. It's a fun game you'll get to play when your older." I tell him remembering Jimmy Kimmel's show.

"Game!" He cheers.

I look back to Cole with blazing cheeks. Of course, he's trying to control his chuckles.

"Not funny" I roll my eyes and grab my coffee.

Trying my best to avoid him for the rest of breakfast didn't work out so well when he asked "why do you wear such baggy clothes at home"

"These are comfortable, I spend 6 days a week in tight dresses and heels, I need a break too you know" I answer. He nods and stands up to put his dish in the sink.

I also finish and mimic what he did. I see that Ian has finished eating his cheerios so I clean him up.

"Can we talk?" I ask suddenly. He looks a little confused about what I want to talk to him about. He sits down at the table and I sit across from him.

"I just... don't wanna seem needy" I look down biting my lip.

He takes my hand that was laying on the table and cups it with both of his hands.

"You will never be needy in my eyes, I'll give you anything you want" he says looking into my eyes with a truthful gaze.

"It's just, I can't walk in to work tomorrow without this brand deal" I look away too embarrassed.

He smirks. "What are you asking me, love."

"Can you please sign the deal?" I bite my lip again as his eyes seem to be watching my lips.

"On 1 condition" he crosses his arms on his chest and leans back.

"Ok..." I hesitantly say.

"Kiss me whenever I want you to, on the lips" he offers.

"Hell no, y-you pervert!"

"Thats too bad, guess you'll never be getting that deal" he says in between chuckles.

I have to get that deal, if I did I might be able to get a raise.

"Fine" I whisper.

"Really?" He asks surprised.

"Yes" I answer with a blank face annoyed.

"I want a kiss" he smiles, teeth and all, dimples and all, hotness and all.

I groan and roll my eyes but stand up and walk over to him to be pulled down into his lap.

"Jesus, you scared the living hell out of me" I complain putting my hand on my heart.

"Get used to it, now wheres my kiss" He says eyebrows up lips puckered.

I give him a quick peck and try to stand up but am stuck in his firm hold.

"That's a peck, I said kiss"

"Seriously" he answers with his lips doing kissing motions.

Suck it up buttercup, you have to get through this. You've done worse.

I crash my lips with his and mould our lips together. He outlines my lips with his tongue alluringly. I swipe my tongue on his bottom lip all while my hands are buried in his hair lightly pulling and his are on my neck pulling me closer into the kiss. Our tongues fight for dominance but his wins of course. That's when I realize that his kiss has been over.

I jump out of his grasp fast and touch my swollen lips.

"Now that's a kiss" he smirks then slides past me.

———-
This has been done for 2 months and I haven't uploaded it... jeez I never realized how inactive I am with posting. Soooo sorry, hugs and kisses -Em