Ch.26

It hurt  to walk away from the apartment, but I thought of the slightly threatening text I'd gotten almost as soon as I gave Eli my number.
Eli-probably: Get away from her or you'll be the downfall of EVERYTHING she's worked for!
I refuses to open the text she sent me, she sounded really excited to tell me something and I was pretty confident I knew what it was. I walked around the city unsure of wether I really wanted to leave yet. People kept looking at me and whispering, I know people know who I am, so I wasn't surprised but at this particular moment it was annoying me more than usual. Suddenly two girls came up to me. "Ah excuse me, are you by any chance Ilima the trial captain?" "Finally someone actually had the guts to ask!" I said smiling at the two girls. "So what're your names?" "Solgaleo Wilson, and this is my cousin Lunala, we actually went to trainer school together, we were just a few years younger!" "Ah, so Alolans very cool!" "So what brings you here?" "A friend needed a ride out here to see her new sibling." "Omg, BABIES!" Lunala suddenly exclaimed bursting into the conversation. I laughed a bit at her sudden outburst and she covered her face clearly embarrassed. "He was pretty cute, much like his sister-I mean, did I just say that out loud?" The girls looked shocked but started laughing at my question as they nodded they're heads. "Gah! I can't believe I let that slip out!" "What's her name!" Lunala squealed looking 10x more interested now. "A very special person."
I had looked around the apartment in every possible place I thought he could even with the slightest possibility be. As I returned to to the living room I was about to call him but I realized I'd somewhat lost my voice and it kinda hurt to talk. "Darn it..." I said with what very little voice had left. I checked my phone and he hadn't even read the text I'd sent.
I'd been staring at my phone for a while now and finally decided to text him again.
Y/N: You gud bro?
Y/N: Seriously I'm worried plz answer❤️
Y/N: LISTEN HERE BOY IF YOU DONT ASNWER IM GONNA BE SUPER UPSET!
Y/N: I THINK I LOVE YOU, YOU STUPID IDIOT COME BACK AND FACE ME!
Ok so, by again I actually meant, over and over and over again. By the time I sent the last text I was worried out of my mind and the tears had been coming so long I'd forgotten they were even there. I hadn't wanted to tell him how I felt like that, but there had been so much frustration building up I kinda just let my heart type and not my head.

I looked at the messages every time they came in, not even daring to open them at risk that Y/N gets upset. I saw her last text and immediately felt like my heart was being torn in two completely and utterly different directions.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hellooo, I'd like to just give you a little warning, I most likely won't post next week, at least not on Saturday, I have church events Friday into Saturday then we have to get my dad to the airport cuz he's got pastoral duties so, yeah, BYEEEEEEEE
          -SINCERELY ME❤️