Chapter 3

(C/n Pov)

~time skip because Kayaba long talk~

"Then I will show you evidence that this is the only reality. In your inventories, there will be a gift from me. Please confirm this."

As soon as I heard this, I pressed my finger and thumb together and pulled downwards. All the players did likewise and the plaza was filled with the ringing sound of bells.

I pressed the Item button on the menu that appeared and the item was there, at the top of my belongings list.

The name of the item 'Hand Mirror'. "Why is he give this mirror?" I thought to myself. I tapped on the name and pressed the “Make Into Object” button. Immediately, there was a tinkling sound effect and a small, rectangular mirror appeared. I grabbed it and i just see my avatar self. Suddently i and the avatars around me were engulfed in white light. After the light disappeared , the people around me look different. I look myself in the mirror and i was shock. I drop the 'Hand Mirror' and scream "Ky..kyaaaaaahhh!!!". My face is not my avatar anymore but my real face instead.

The people around me become scared , besserk and shock. "Why did this happen..." i thought to myself.

~Time skip because Kayaba talk, people talking and Klein problem because there's a friend of his bla bla....😧~

(Kirito Pov)

Klein called me as I turned my eyes downwards and turned to leave. “Kirito!”

I sent him a questioning glance, but he didn't say anything; his cheek only trembled a little.
I waved once and turned northwest, the direction of the village that I'd use as my next base. When I had taken about five steps, a voice called out from behind me again.
“Hey, Kirito! You look pretty good in real life! You're quite my type!”I smiled bitterly and shouted over my shoulder. “Your look suits you ten times better too!”

Then I turned my back on the first friend that I had made in this world and relentlessly ran forward. After I had run through the winding alleyways for a few minutes, I looked back again. Of course, there was nobody there.
I ignored the odd feeling of my chest being constricted and ran.

I ran desperately to the northwest gate of the Starting City and then past the large plains and the deep forest, then a small village located past all this—then past that to an endless, lonely game of survival.

(Normal Pov)

One month has passed since the game started. On December 2, 2022 . During that time, two thousand people have died. However , no one has been able to clear the first floor. Today a group a lot of people are having a meeting on how to defeat the first floor boss.

(Kirito Pov)
"Okay let's get started, people!" The man with blue hair said. I sit in the back so i didn't get noisy. "Thank you for coming today. My name is Diabel , i like to consider my 'job' as knight".

Everyone started to laugh and said "haha...there's no job system in this game!" "Then , is this meeting a joke too?"

"You should take this seriously! Today our party has found the boss room at the top of the tower"."seriously?" Said the people and started to whispered. "We need to defeat the boss , reach the second floor , and tell everyone waiting in the 'Town of Beginnings' that it is possible to beat this game. That is the duty of everyone here today. Don't you all agree?!" Said Diabel.

Everyone started to clap.

"Okay , let's start working this out. First, devide up into parties of six" Diabel said. "Huh?!" I said. "A single party has no change against a Floor Boss. We need to form a raid group composed of multiple parties". I look at everyone , they already make a group. I look at my left , there's two person with a hood. The left of me wear a red hood and the left of the red one is wear a dark blue. I quickly go to their side. I talk to the red one first. "Nobody wanted to party with you either ?"i said. "That's not the case. I just stayed out of it because everyone seemed to know each other already" she said. "So you're a solo player. Do you want to form a party with me?"i said. She just nod her head. I sent her a friend request and a party invite. She accepted and i see to my left to see her name . 'Her name Asuna huh...' i thought. Now i need to say the same thing to the person with blue hood. I turn my head to the person next to Asuna and suddently she turn her head to other side. I were confused and started walk to her.

(C/n Pov)

~Flashback~

After Kayaba left , i go out to the field to train everytime and now here I am walk in the street with my hood on. I heard some of group have a meeting about Floor Boss , so i go there.

~flashback end~

When i go there many people have arrive. Because i didn't like so much noice , i sit in the back with a person who wear a wood just like me. I hear all the info about found a boos room and we must fight together. I were shock about to form a parties of six. Suddently the boy with raven hair talk to the person next to me. I just stare the boy and suddently he look at me. I quickly turn over my head to other side.

I heard foot step coming to me and said "do you want to join my party?". I look at the person and that's the boy from earlier. I just nod my head. He sent me a friend request and a party invite. I accepted and see his name is Kirito. "Kirito huh , that name suit him" i thought to myself. When everyone already form a party , Diabel started to talk again but suddently a man interupted.

Sooooo....how is it? Okay maybe i make it to long about the story😑😑😑. So the next chapter i will make it until the fight with the boss finished. So please wait my dear reader😚.

~Crown_br~