Chapter 5

I'm back guys ~😄. Sorry for not updating the chapter. The reason I didn't update it because I'm a lazy person 😑. So to apologize, I give you this new chapter 🎉🎉🎉 oh!!! almost forgot, I make the new (c/n). If you don't like it, you can imagine what you like lol. Ciao ~

(C/n Pov)

(C/n Pov)

'Sigh... now my level is 37. i still have long way to level up' i thought as i walk on snowy street because today is Christmas. 'Damn... maybe i should party with someone so i can beat the monster easily' i scratch my head as i was so stressed.

While i was thinking , i saw Kirito walk ahead of me. I was so happy to see him and i want to call him, but i think is not a good idea because his face looks sad and broken.

'Why he is so sad? maybe i should follow him to find out what is going on' i thought as i follow him.

~time skip~

Right now, i stand outside near the window where Kirito lives. Then suddenly, i hear a girl voice inside Kirito's room but the sound is weird.
'maybe the voice is from the recorder' i think as i begin to listen.

(Kirito Pov)

I sit as i depressed because i can't use the resurrection item to revive Sachi.
Suddenly, a screen appeared in front of me and it says 'Gift Box from Sachi'
"Sachi!"
I click it and a box appear on my hand.
I touch it and i can hear Sachi voice from the box.

- Sachi voice -
Merry Christmas, Kirito
By the time you hear this, I'll probably dead.

How should i put it...
You know, the truth is, i never wanted to leave 'Starting Town'.
But if i fought with thoughts like that, i knew i'd definitely die someday.
That in itself is nobody's fault, but mine alone.

Ever since that night, you continued to assure me that i would definitely survive.
So if i died, i'm sure you would try to place all the blame on yourself.
That's why i decided to leave this recording behind.

And also, i actually know what level you are.
I caught a glimse of it before.
Even though i thought long and hard about why you hid your level and joined us, i never did figure it out.
But you know, when i learned how strong you were, i was glad.
I was really relieved.

So... even if i die, you have to work hard to survive, okay?
Live to see the end of this world, find the meaning behind its creation, the meaning behind the presence of a weak girl like me, and the meaning behind our meeting.

That's my last wish.
There's still some time left.
Since it's Christmas, how about a song? (hmmm~)

He cry while hearing Sachi singing

(end of the sing)
Bye, Kirito.
Meeting you... and being together with you... i don't regret it all.
Thank You.
Farewell.

- End of The Recording -

The record box end and drop to the table

(back to C/n Pov)

"So that's why..." after hearing this i start walking away as i need to find a place to sleep.

~time skip~

February 23rd , 2024
35th floor 'Forest of Wandering'

(3rd Pov)

"Please... don't leave me alone...Pina..." tears streamed down Silica cheeks , as her partner Pina (a Feathery Dragon) burst into scattered grains of light and leaving a feather on the ground.

Seeing only a feather from Pina tail , Silica cries. As she was crying, the Drunke Apes approach her and ready to attack her. She turn around and prepared to meet her doom. Suddenly, the Drunk Apes stop and burst into grains of light. She saw a male dress in black. She stared at him as he walk closer to her.

In a second she begin to cry again as she look at the feather. "What's that feather ?" he said. "It's Pina... my partner..." she cried. "You're a beast tamer ? Sorry, i didn't make it in time to save your friend" he blame to himself. "No... it's because i was reckless. i was in way over my head, thinking i could waltz out of here alone" then she look at him. "Thank you very much... for saving me".

"Does that feather have an item name or something ?" he said while he came closer. Silica touch it and a screen pop out and it says 'Pina's Soul'. When she sees the name, she begin to cry again. He saw this and begin to panic. "Don't cry. As long as you have 'Pina's Soul', it's still possible to resurrect her"

"Really?" she stared at him as she stop crying. "Yes. In the southern part of the 47th floor, there's a field dungeon called the 'The Hill of Memories'. i've heard that the flower at its summit can resurrect a familiar" he explain until the end. Hearing this makes her smile but then turn into a frown "the 47th floor...".

"If you reimbursed me, i'd get it for you, but... Apparently, the flower only blooms in the presence of a beast tamer" he explain. "The information alone is more than i could ask for. If i work hard to level up, someday i'll----" "familiars can only be revived within three days after their death" he intercept. "No way...it's all my fault...i'm sorry, Pina" She says with a broken expression

The unknown person stand up and says "don't worry, three days are plenty". A screen pop out in front of Silica.

"These equips will provide a stat boost of at least five extra levels

"These equips will provide a stat boost of at least five extra levels. If we go together, you should be able to manage". After hearing this, she look at him with a serious face "why would you go so far for me ?".

He froze and after a second he turn around and say "if you promise not to laught, i'll tell you". "i promise". "it's because... you look like my sister". After hearing this, she laught and kirito turn around with his back facing her. "I'm sorry. um, i'm sure the equipment's worth a lotore than i can afford, but...". "No, don't worry about it. It's not like i'm going out of my way to help you, after all" he said as he looking at her. Silica smile, then she introduce herself "Oh my name is Silica". He smile at her and introduce himself too "i'm Kirito. I hope we get along during our time together" as he shakes his hand with her.

Welp... this is the end of the chapter. What do you guys think 😁😁😁. For the next chapter i will do my best to publish it as soon as possible. But don't think to much okay? Like i said , i'm a lazy person😔
See you next time my dear reader, ciao~