Chapter 4

~time skip(kibaou talk is to long lol😊)~

~the next day~

(Kirito Pov)
"Let's go over the plan again" i said . "As we were unable to form a full party , our job is to target the boss's underlings, 'The Ruin Kobold Sentinels' ". "I know" C/n and Asuna said in the sametime.

"I'll use sword skills to knock away their poleaxes. The moment i do , swich in" i said. C/n nod her head." Switch?" Asuna said making me supprice even C/n supprice too. "Is this the first time you've ever been in a party?"i said. "Yes...". Then i stop walking and facepalmed.

~at the front door of boss room~

"Listen up everybody , i have but one thing to say" Diabel said in front of the door. "Let's win this!". Everyone now determined, so as we. "Let's go" he said. He open the door. As he enter the room , the room become bright and the boss appeared , so as it's underlings."Commence the attack!" Diabel said as everyone started to run to the monster. Everybody start to slash the Sentinels.

"Squad A and C! Switch!"

"Here it comes! Squad B , block!"

"Squad C , keep guarding and prepare to switch on my mark"

"Now!"

"Draw back and glank it!"

"Squad D, E, and F , keep those Sentinels away from us!" Diabel said. "Roger!" I said. I slice the Sentinels and said "switch!". Asuna and C/n run with full speed and slice it. "Wow Asuna so fast and i can't see the sword she use when she attack it and C/n fast as Asuna and i can see her sword not like Asuna but she swing her sword fast not like me" i thought. Then i see Diabel went alone to the boss because the boss hp is red but something happen.

(Lets just skip this part😊 you already know what happen and Kirito got the gift {midnight coath}. Sorry if i say it wrong😅)

(C/n Pov)
"You're a beater!!!" Say everyone to Kirito-kun. 'Why they didn't call me that ? Maybe they didn't know...' i thought. Then Kirito-kun laugh and say " a beater , i like it.....that's right i am a beater. From now on , don't confuse me with those testers". He started to walk away to the door. "Wait!" Said Asuna while running to Kirito-kun. "You called out my name when we were fighting. How did you know it?" Said Asuna. 'Really.....she doesn't know it !?' I thought with a shock face. "You can see another Hp gauge below yours around here right ? Don't you see someting written next to it ? " said Kirito-kun.

Then Asuna started to laught and said " oh , so it was there the whole time!". "You'll soon become really powerfull. So if someone you trust ever invites you to join a guild , don't turn them down. There's a big limit to what you can do as a solo player , same as you C/n..." said Kirito-kun. Then he disolve our party and go to another floor. 'We will meet again Kirito-kun and please....don't die...' i said with tears coming out from the corner of my eyes.

Hey guys~ i'm so sorry for not to update😭😭😭. I was so busy with exam and stuff........sorry.....
So......this is the chapter that you have wait for so long😅 but maybe there's a wrong word....please forgive me and wait for the next chapter ( maybe you have to wait again just like this one 😅😅😅) ciao~

By Crown_br~