2. Knocks

It was night back then, and I was home alone, reading a book in my room. I liked the feeling of the room that night. It was quiet and I can focus on my reading. Behind my room is the hallway of the house to the kitchen, so I have no room neighbors which made me comfortable.

Then I suddenly heard knocks on the main door of the house. I was too lazy to get it so I didnt answer to make it look like the house has no occupants.

Minutes later, the knocking had stopped. I was relived and continued reading.

Then suddenly I heard knocks in the door again, but not in the main door, the door of my room!

I frozed while still hearing the knocks. I didnt know what to do. I stood up carefully from bed and hid myself in my large closet.

I didnt know how it got in the house. I didnt opened the main door for it to go inside! I was trembling in fear and the knocks just stopped.

I felt a little relief but still the fear is still there. I didnt want to go out of the closet just yet.

I was about to get out when I heard knocks again! But it was knocking to my closet! Asdfghjkl!

I was about to cry but I didnt want to make any noise. I was staying still while hearing the knocks in the other side of the closet.

But then I suddenly heard a whisper to my ear.

"You didnt helped me.."

I looked beside me and saw a girl with deep red eyes while dripping  blood from her mouth. She looked mad..

All this time, the knocks were coming inside the closet with me..

Looking at me..

Waiting for me to open doors..