4. Come Over

In the middle of the night and with the heavy rain, I was checking my facebook account to see if someone chatted me or somethin'. So I just lie down staring at my laptop for hours.

I didnt really mind the time cause it's Saturday tomorrow but still I managed to check the time. I was alone in the house that night so I was really scared.

15 minutes before 3am, I began to feel terrified. My friends said 3am is the devil's hour. My mind is going crazy in fear, I had to do something.

I chatted my friend Lisa to come over that night because she is the only one person who can be with me asap for she lives inside the neighborhood.

You: Hey Lisa

Lisa: What up?

You: Can you come over here in our     house?

Lisa: At this hour?

You: Yes, please. Are you free to go?

Lisa: I'll go ask my mom. Wait a sec.

I waited for her answer. I was beggining to get sleepy because of the rain and the darkness of my room but still I managed to stay awake. When suddenly, I heard the door bell rang. Maybe its Lisa. My fear faded and I hurriedly go to get the door for Lisa.

As soon as I opened the door, a guy wearing a jacket and a hoodie stabbed me and ran off. I fell on the ground.
I didnt know what to do. I was bleeding and started to feel dizzy. Then I heard my phone rang for a short second. I managed to get the phone in my pocket. Lisa messaged me.

Lisa: I'm sorry, I can't go.