5. Look Beneath

There was a lady who is living as simple as she wanted her life to be. Living in a house, a lawn, and with her own family. She has two kids and a husband. She loved them so much.

One tragic night, a burglar entered their peaceful house. The lady had to keep their children safe so they hid in the basement. The husband called 911 in an instant, yet he was killed by the burglar while he was on the phone. The lady cried so bad yet she has to keep quiet with her kids so the burglar cant see them.

Time went on yet no police had came. The burglar went to the basement. The lady was so terrified. She was holding the mouths of her two kids.
One wrong move and they'll get caught.

But they were stroked by bad luck. The burglar saw them and the kids were killed. Shot in their head. The woman didnt know what to do but to escape for herself. She went upstairs and hid under a bed. The burglar went up to find her. The burglar knew she was hiding beneath the bed so he climbed up the bed, stoop there and pointed his gun to the sheets of the bed. He blasts three gun shots. Bullets went through the sheets, and had shot the lady underneath.

To this day.. During 3:15, the said lady cries and moans beneath the bed of random people. If you are the target, you will hear cries beneath your bed. DONT look under, and DONT MOVE. The lady will think youre the burglar, and she will do harm for you to regret what you did to her family.

The victims said that they have seen the lady and encountered her visit. She was wearing a bloody dress. One shot in the head, stomach and shoulder, dripping blood from it. Cries and whats disturbing, is she is moving continually. Her head shakes and so is her shoulders. She creeps and opens her mouth widely when seen.

When you hear this cries at night beneath your bed, you know now what to do..