10. Power

I have a bestfriend named Olivia. She's nice and she is a quiet person. We've been bestfriends since highschool and to this day we still are. Because she trusts me so well she told me her secret that NO ONE really knows. At first I didnt believed it yet soon I did. That she can know how you will die..

We are at the mall to do groceries and we were having fun. When suddenly she stopped walking with our cart and looked at a man infront of us. I looked at the man and he seems to be old and grumpy. "How is he gonna die?" I asked. If she stops suddenly it means she is seeing something in a person horribly.

"Butchered." She answers in a low voice. I felt sad for the man for he will die in a horrible way. So we just continued our way to do groceries.

Next, Olivia stopped and looked at a lady beside us holding her cart. "How is she gonna die?" I asked Olivia. She bit her lips and answered, "Hanged."

We soon finished doing groceries and were now in the bus going home. We were quiet for we are tired and depressed for the horrible things we knew lately. I know we cant stop those people to experience their kind of death. But I know, Olivia and I can stop ours soon that we are about to die.

I opened my eyes slowly and looked at Olivia next to me. She was crying. She held her lips with her hand and seems to be shocked.

I soon realized why..

"How will I d-die?" I asked without hesitation. She continued crying.

"Bus accident.."