Chapter 5

Zayn,Brooke,Taylor, and Harry arrived at the bowling alley.With Brooke having a huge breakdown.

I don't think I can do this.Brooke said.

Brooke,their's nothing to be nervous about. Their really nice girls. Danielle's a dancer and Eleanor is a model. And you Brooke,are our amazing fashion designer. We love you and your fashion sense and how you always make us look good when we're on tour and interviews and everything in between. Harry said.

I agree with Harry. Zayn said

Brooke,I have to agree with Harry on this one. Your just as amazing as Danielle and Eleanor,Brooke. Taylor finally said.

Thanks guys that really helps me out alot. I said

*Liam and Louis walk in with two very gorgeous girls*

Hey Brooke. Liam said.

Hey Brookie Cookie. Louis said.

Brooke,this is my girlfriend Danielle. We met on X-Factor about the same you met Zayn and Taylor met Harry. Liam said.

Hi,I'm Danielle,Liam's told me so much about an amazing girl dating one of his best mates. Danielle said.

I'm Brooke. I work for the guys. They truly are amazing people to work with. I said.

Hi,I'm Eleanor,and I must say you do an excellent job designing the clothes for the boys. Eleanor said.

Thanks girl's for the amazing compliments. I said.

Everyone ready to bowl? Harry asked.

We all said yes.

*end of bowling*

I must say,Brooke's a natural at bowling. Danielle said.

She was on the bowling team at school before she got a job designing for One Direction. She was captain of the bowling team,and she brought home a title for our school as well. Taylor said.

Well Zayn,looks like you're dating a professional bowler. Liam said.

How did I get so lucky. Zayn said

I've been asking myself that same question. I said