Chapter 8

Brooke's POV

Tonight Zayn gave me a promise ring saying that in the near future he's going to marry me. I've been hoping he would give me a promise ring. I love him more than he'll ever know. I'm glad I said yes to him two years ago, didn't think that my life would be as great as it is right now.

Zayn, I want to say this one thing, I've been in love with you for the past two years now and I'm glad that we met. You're the greatest thing to ever happen to me, and now I have four older brother's that I've never had. It's just been Taylor and I for all of our lives, and glad that I get the opportunity to be Zayn's girl. And I wouldn't change a thing about you or us. I'm absolutely in love with you as a person, not Zayn from One Direction, and I'm glad you changed my life for the best. I said.

Brooke, I love you just as much as you love me, and I wouldn't change anything about you. You're the same girl that I fell in love with two years ago and one day when we do get married I'll love you just as much. Zayn said.

Zayn's POV

Brooke just told me that she loves me just as much as I love her, been waiting two years for her to open up to me and I'm glad she did, it makes our relationship stronger than it was before. Brooke I've been waiting two years for you to say something like that. I said.

I always tell you how much I love you. Brooke said.

I know you do and I also know that your not an emotional type of person. I said.

I know Zayn, and I do feel bad that I don't spill my emotions that often. Brooke said.

Baby, you have no right to feel like you do, I know that your not good with that kind of stuff. I said.

You know now how I truly feel. Brooke said.

*going home*

Thanks Zayn for a very special two year anniversary. I said.

Anything for you precious, I love you and I'll call you tomorrow as soon as you get up. Zayn said.

And with one last kiss, Brooke was on her way into get house to settle in for the rest of the night.