Chapter 6

Later the next day

Taylor,I absolutely love those girl.  I said.

Speaking of Danielle and Eleanor,they invited us to have a girls day and just go shopping and just get to know you some more. Taylor said.

Ok,let's do it. Zayn's taking me out for a surprise tonight. And I don't know what to wear? I said.

Just go casual and just look like yourself. Taylor said.

Ok,let's go. I said.

Taylor and I meet up with the girls

Brooke's POV

I'm really excited about hanging out with Zayn again. We always have an amazing time together. I just absolutely love everything about him. He's been an amazing guy to me over the past two years. I'm looking forward to may more years with him and to make more memories with him.

*End of Brooke's POV*

*Zayn's POV*

I'm in a jewelry shop looking at promise rings for Brooke. I want to give it to her because I want to make a promise to her that I really want to marry her in the future. So I'm getting her name engraved into the ring. I can't wait to give her the ring tonight.

*End of Zayn's POV

*Taylor's POV

I know exactly where Zayn's taking her tonight. He's taking her on a romantic picnic at the beach. And he's giving her a promise ring. I have a perfect outfit in my hand for her for her date.

Brookie,I have something for you to try on. I said

Toss it over the dressing room door. I heard Brooke say.

Ok. I said.

Brooke tried the outfit on and it was beautiful on her. It's a really beautiful floral print skirt with a purple top.

*End of Taylor's POV*

Taylor what would I do without you. I said.

I don't know sis,I have a pair of shoes for you to try on as well..Taylor said.

Ok.I said.

We better get going. Danielle said.

Ok. The girls said.

Danielle's doing my hair while I have Eleanor doing my make up and my sister working on accessories.

I look great girls. I said.