Princess Charlotte

Ryan had ran out of the small village in search of the giant ice castle he saw earlyer,
But he regretted that he didn't ask for help with this but he couldn't go back now.
He was pretty far from the village until he noticed where he actually was,
He was in the middle of a snow field but had no idea how he ended up here
In the first place, he looked around in hopes to find something, anything really.
But he could see were a pack of buffaloes, he wasn't worried about them a allot
Unless he ran up to them they would be fine as he walked across
Them and it was peace full and fine he still looked around to find the castle.

After a few minutes a strange arrow came out of no where and startled the buffaloes so they
Started running! Unfortunately they started running behind Ryan, Ryan panicked and ran for
His life trying to prevent getting run over  by the pack of buffaloes,
But he wasn't fast enough and one of buffaloes got their horn stuck on his hoodie!
Ryan was being dragged as the buffaloes ran away, soon a few white rabbits
That looked like they were dressed up to be ninjas jumped and landed
On the buffaloes and rammed them into the wall, and some who were in forest
Shot nets at them. They shot the Buffalo that Ryan was on and he stubbled off
Of the Buffalo and rolled on the snow and ice with tons of bruises on him,
He tried to get up but before he could they shot a net on him as well!
He couldn't get out the nets were made out of tuff rope,
As he tried to get out the rabbits were shooting nets at the buffaloes and
Slaning them, so Ryan noticed that the rabbits were also being attacked
By wolfs, they looked like royal guards! Then Ryan remembered that the
People in the village were wolf's, maybe this was were wolf's lived.
Then before he could finish thinking a wolf with a dark green winter coat on and
A red scarf with snow boots ran up and took the net Ryan was in,
The person looked genderless so Ryan was very confused on what was happening.
The rabbits tried to attack the unknown person taking off with Ryan,
But the other wolf's came up and helped as she or he took off.
Finally the rabbits retreated and the wolf's ran off following them as the
Stranger kept heading off with Ryan until they threw him into a carriage
And took off.

Hours later

The ride was pretty long so after trying for several hours to get out of the net Ryan had fell asleep he woke up
To find himself   in the the same carriage but there was a guard watching him Wich made him feel awkward.
"Hello I am one of the Ice guards." The guard said politely.
"Uh hey?" "Do you know where I am or what happened?" Ryan said getting up.
"The princess will explain everything little one, speaking of which I shall escort you to her." The guard said.
"Um sure but one question." Ryan said getting out of the carriage.
"Yes?" The guard said leading him to the hall.
"Am I in trouble or anything like that?" Ryan said nervously.
"No not at all, we,re here to actually talk to you." Said the guard.
"Oh then ok." Ryan shrugged.
They walked through the hall and up some stairs and Ryan realized that it was all made out of ice.
"One more question," Ryan said raising his hand.
"Yes?" The guard replied slightly annoyed.
"Is this the giant ice castle I saw earlyer?" Ryan said nearly tripping on a step.
"Yes, this is the Ice Castle were royal stays in the White Snow Mountain." The guard nodded.
"Ah ok." Ryan said. "Anymore questions?" The guard asked.
"Nope." Ryan shook his head.
"Excellent because we are here" the guard said before opening the large ice doors in front of them.
"Sweet." Ryan said amazed by how the castle looked, then he looked in front of him to see a white
Long carpet leading to a big ice fron with the wolf that took off with him earlier in it,
Their were also guards lined up by the front and carpet, the wolf that Ryan assumed was the princess
They were talking about didn't look to happy, not angry or anything just really bored.
"Your Majesty." The guard bowed and Ryan watched him and then realized that this was royalty so he bowed too.
"I have brought the small one here like you ordered." The guard said standing up straight.
"Thank you, you may go now." The princess thanked, she had a lovely voice but didn't look like a princess,
She had winter Hunter clothes on and she it looks like she hadn't brushed her hair in a little while.
"Um your highness I don't mean any trouble." Ryan said after the guard had left.
"Oh no not at all! Actually I must thank you." The princess nodded.
"Wait what? For what princess?" Ryan looked puzzled for such a unusual response.
"For giving the guards a reason to let me go with them of course, they always have the fun going after criminals
And most of the time they don't let me go with." The princess said getting down.
"Oh well your uh welcome princesssss?" Ryan lead on he didn't remember her name.
"Oh how rude of me, my name is Charlotte no need for princess or anything like that." She said.
"Oh then your welcome Charlotte but what happened back there?" Ryan asked.
"Oh the rodents came and killed our live stock of buffaloes and we're going to kidnap you." Charlotte nodded.
"Oh, I'm sorry for innovating your live stock I was trying to find here." Ryan apologized.
"It's quite fine and wye did you want to come here?" Charlotte questioned.
"I was hoping you could help me find a place to stay for a little while I try and find my mom." Ryan said handing her
The poster the librarian gave him a while ago.
"Ah yes! Of course, but how did you lose your mother small one?" Charlotte said looking at the poster.
"Well it's quite confusing and- oh yeah! My name is Ryan." Ryan said.
"Oh well I think we can help Ryan." Charlotte replied.
"Well I went to sleep after reading a book in my bed and then a ok up to find out that I was in middle of no where then this
Traveler named John brought me here

and I was hoping you could help me figure out what happened." Ryan explained.
But Charlotte just looked confused at him as if he was crazy and she said nothing because how does one respond to that exactly?
Until they were turpped by a guard who ran in with urgency, he was panicking.

"Your majesty Goneadorn is getting closer to the village the citizens plants are dieing and the children are becoming sick when they get close!" The guard said.
"Oh no, well we have to get that trip done or the village will die get some bags packed I have to go, and alone this time." The princess nodded.
"But princess it's dangerous and if you get hurt we will not be able to help." The guard tried to explain.
"Then I will have to manage by my self, I can handle myself without everyone trying to baby me!" Charlotte agured.
Ryan shrugged off what ever they were saying and later the guard finally lead him to a ice guest bedroom.

Picture was made by my very old friend and I, his initials are in the corner in red. Thanks for reading!