She's back (SMALL)

Ryan, Charlotte and Diana, had decided to go on without Rosie even though it would be hard, they couldn't beg her to come.
"Don't we need all the leaders to kill Goneadorn?" Ryan asked as they repaired their wagon. "Yes, but we will have to find another way..." Charlotte sighed.
They honestly had no idea but they pressed on in the hopes everything would be fine.
"Next leader is?" Ryan trailed off waiting for Charlotte to answer him.
"Rocky, maybe we can persuade him better then Rosie." Charlotte said and whipped her horse.
"Who is Rocky?" Diana pitched in getting comfortable in the ruff wagon.
"He's a dino, he's a amazing inverter and works with steam and pipes." Charlotte explained.
"Like steam punk?" Ryan asked and everyone starred at him.
"What is steam punk?" Diana finally said.
"Uh nevermind..." Ryan mumbled and they went on with the long ride.
Soon they got to a huge cave that had lots of steam and smoke coming out, but on the way there Ryan had noticed white figure following them.
"Ok we are here." Charlotte stopped the horse and exited.
"

Smokey Cave..." Ryan said to himself starring at the cave.
"Wonder how you got this far." Rosie voice came from the top of a tree, because she was in a tree.
"Wye are you here? You said that you would not help!" Charlotte swung her sword out.
"I changed my mind." Rosie jumped down. "Now put away the sword away before I change back."
Charlotte glared and did but very slowly. "Just be happy she is coming." Diana said.
"Well let's get going." Charlotte said walking into the cave.
"We can just go in like that?" Ryan asked with a confused look on his face.
"Wye yes." Charlotte nodded. "And wye not?"
"I mean usually we had to do some weird thing to get to a new leader." Ryan grumbled and went inside the cave
With Diana and Rosie behind him.

The next chapter will be here fast I'm sorry :,3