Bye Biotch and hello Joshua Xavier Brown/ My Ride Or Die

Me- Ummm I......

Police came up and handcuffed Karrueche.

Police officer (Jack)- Karrueche Tran,  you are under arrest for setting a fire 2 years ago June13. You will serve 5 years for keeping your identity a secret for 2 years. Ma'am you do understand that it is illegal to do that correct?

Karrueche- Yes, but Jenasis do you forgive me?

Me- No!

Karrueche- Ha that's good to know bitch because Me and Chris have been fucking on the low. Didn't you think it was weird that I showed up at the hospital to talk to him?

Mami got me really heated up. I wanna smack her, but the police dragged her away. I know she was lying because Chris has been with me 24-7.

I walked over to the gernie Chris was on.

More tears came down my cheeks.

Chris- I am gonna be okay. Its just my arm. I love you.

Me- I love you too baby.

I took Jaida and this lil baby. I guess this is Karrueche's baby. Imma name him Joshua Xavier Brown.

~The next day~

Chris arm was broken, luckily that's it.  We already adopted Joshua and changed his name. It turns out his name is Kyle, butttttttttt I like Joshua better.  LOL

Now we are a little family. I was in bed looking for jobs. I found this one job though.  It involved me having an office and I would have to write questions for people who would have any interviews. MTV,  NFL,  VH1.  I think I'll take it.

~10 years later~

Joshua- Ma, can you please tell Jaida that these are MY beats and that this is MY room.

Jaida- Is he your favorite or Suttin? {something} I have to share a room with stupid 5 year old Chrystle and Jennifer has her own room and she is 8.

Me- Fine. Imma tell daddy, Uncle Chink {Tyga} and Uncle Brian {Kid Ink} to come and switch you and Jennifer's room alright?

~5 years more~

Jaida's POV

me- Josheee-poo

Joshua- What Jaida?

Me- Come snuggle with me.

Joshua- Okay!

He walked in my room and laid down and snuggled with me. I love Joshua. It felt nice to know that this nigga right here will always have my back

I ♥ You Josheee-poo.