Dat Power Couple

Authors POV

So far everyone is a power couple except for Chrystle. She has a crush on Aisha, Kyle and Noah's brother. Aisha has a twin brother and his name is Jeremiah. Now they also have another baby on the way. Also guess what Kyle is Noah's big brother. Kyle never told Noah the update on his and Jaida's relationship. Noah only has one sister. 4 months later, and now Jena and Chris, Noah and Jen, Joshua and Zendaya, Uncle Brian and Auntie Kaelynn, and Jaida and Kyle have an interview with HOT 97.1. {A/N I♥HOT 97.1}

So Joshua and Zonnique broke up. T.I. was fine with it but not with the whole v-card thing and Josh is punished for like 1 month. Now Joshua is together with Zendaya. I think she is the one.

Jena's POV:

My children grow up so quick. Now everyone is taken except for Chrystle. I was getting ready to the interview and I remembered that im pregnant again.

Me- Chris!

Chris- Yeah bae.

Me- When are we going to tell the kids about my pregnancy?

Chris- Now is okay. If we have a girl her name is gonna be Chyna, if we have a boy his name is gonna be Jordan or Josiah. Anyways, KIDS!!!!

The kids walk in.

All the girls except for Chrystle was wearing a white bandeau with high waisted all black skinny jeans and Nike air force 1 mid-mens. Stiletto nails, all black and yesterday I took all the girls including Zendaya and Chrystle to the jewelry store to get silver name rings, earings, and necklaces. Thats what they were wearing and they also had a high sock buns with front bangs. Chrystle was wearing a black sundress and white gladiator sandals and she had her hair in a high bone straight ponytail and her jewelry. All the boys had a black shirt that said "Da Boys"on the front and on the back it had a message from their girlfriends.  An example is on Noah's shirt on the front it says "Da Boys" and on the back it says "Girls who are looking at sexy Noah Collins turn the other way because Jennifer Danielle Brown will get you." Then on the bottom it says "Love You Bae!!!!!" With Jennifer's signature. Then they had white shorts with their Nike air force 1 mid-mens. I had the Same thing as Chrystle and Chris wore the same thing as the boy's.

All the kids- Yes!!!

Me- I am pregnant again.

All the kids- Yay!

Jen- Ma can I open the envelope?  I wanna be the first one to see the gender.

Me- Sure baby.

Jen's POV:

So I took the envelope and open it slowly.

Daya (Zendaya)- Hurry up girl

I opened it quickly.

Me- ITS A

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~ BOY!!!!

Josh- YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Everybody- Yay!

Chris- Okay for names... Jordan or Josiah?

All the kids- *looks at each other* JOSIAH!

Ma- Josiah it is. Okay everyone go to the car. Chrystle the school bus is here.

Chrystle- Bye guys love you. *runs to Ma's belly and kisses it

We all left and when we arrived we were ambushed by da paparazzi. We made it in the building. As soon as we walked in I heard the song trophies come on. It was my phone I got a phone call from a restricted number.

Me- Hello?

????- I see you...

Um okay im scared as shit and when I turn around I see Noah on the phone smiling. I walk to him and playfully punch his chest.

Me- You dummy... You scared the shit out if me.

Noah- Sorry bae. *pulls me into a kiss*

Everybody- Awwwww!

Uncle Brian walked in and he had the Same outfit as the boys and aunt Kaelynn had the same thing as Ma. Let this interview begin.