Welcome

So all the kids and parents were taking family pictures. The girls (Daya, Chrystle, Jaida, Jen, Aisha) wore a Short Prom Dress with Stone Trim Keyhole Back with hair all curled professionally and their jewelry, the moms (Kaelynn and Jenasis) wore a Mama Lace Dress - Dark Blue with a high sock Bon , the boys (Joshua, Noah, Jeremiah, Kyle) wore a light green leather suit with all cut off hair, and last of all the dads (Uncle Brian and Chris) wore a China Princeton authentic suit men suit a dark blue suit and men's suits business Slim Suit with a shape up.

They all took family pictures, one of them had Jenasis and Kaelynn back to back with Kyle kissing his moms belly and Joshua kissing his mothers belly. The next one had Chris and Uncle Brian holding beats headphones on the their wives stomachs. They took more pictures, but the last picture was just with Kyle and Jaida. Since they were the bride and Groom, Kyle held Jaida bridal style and kissed and then Chris's big mouth said "Lets take another family picture"

So we put Jeremiah, Chrystle, and Aisha in the front sitting down on stools Jeremiah was in the middle and the girls sat beside him, Aunt Kaelynn held Aisha's sholder and Ma was holding Chrystle's, Joshua was in front of Ma and next to Chrystle on one knee with Daya on his knee with her legs crossed and Kyle was on one knee with Jaida on his knee with her legs crossed and he was in front of Aunt Kaelynn and next to Aisha, Daddy was next to Ma kissing her cheek and Uncle Brian was kissing Aunt Kaelynn's cheek, Me and Noah was in the middle right in front of Jeremiah and Noah was on one knee wuth my legs crossed and we were kissing each other on the lips. That was the best picture ever. We finished up then I almost slipped on the wet floor.

Damn Ma and Aunt Kaelynn, why y'all gotta pee on the floor for. That shit is nasty. I said with a bad ass attitude. That shit really is nasty tho.

What?! They both said in perfect sync.

Babies are coming! Daddy said mad hype. He ran and put Ma over the shoulder and Uncle Brian did the same with Aunt Kaelynn. Yay! Josiah and Josie is gonna be born

                      ****

So my mom's in labor, but Aunt Kaelynn is still waiting on an epidural. I can't Wait!

Push Jena Push!

I cant believe that out of all 4 kids my parents pick me to be here and watch. When I get older and get pregnant after 6 months I will take out my belly piercing because my mom's belly button lookin hella red.

Mmmmm

Again, Again!

Mmmmmm

One more time!

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

The baby's cry filled the room and I was crying. Now I have a baby brother. I can't be happier. The Dr. came back with Josiah all cleaned up.

Ma I wanna be the first one to hold him.

Okay sweetie, careful.

Oh my gosh, Daddy he looks just like you. Welcome to the world Josiah Jordan.

Then I felt arms creep up behind me and I quickly turned around and saw Noah.

Its just me bae. Be careful with the baby.

He creeped his hands back around me and held me and the baby.

What's up with yo moms?

Oh shi- snap. I gotta see if she giving birth.

He quickly left. I love that crazy nigga. And I love this gorgeous baby right here. Dem girls better watch it because Josiah Jordan Brown is passing by.

Noah's POV:

I ran down the hall to my mom's room. Uh-oh she giving birth.

One more time!

Mmmm!

You just gave birth to a beautiful baby girl.

Oh my gosh, a new Aisha. I walked over to my mom, dad, and Kyle.

Can I hold her first?

Sure thing baby brother. Kyle said with tears rushing down his cheeks taking the baby from the doctor and passing Josie to me.

Hi baby Josie. I am your brother Noah. You know if a boy messes with you imma kick his little ass?

Shut up Noah. Jen quickly and playfully smacks my stomach. Then she kisses me on the lips.

Auntie can I hold her?

Sure baby.

Gimme Noah.

Fine here you go. I passed her the baby nicely.

Welcome to the world Josie Brianna Collins. You look just like Daddy. Yes you do, yes you do. I am looking at Jen and it makes me feel special to have a bae like that. Dont worry wait till Prom.

Awwwwwwww Jen just made her laugh for the first time. Thats wifey right there.