Pregnant or Nahh

Chris- Pregnant??!!

Karrueche- Yes.

Chris- *Runs up to her and places his hand on her stomach* Is this my baby tho?!

Karrueche- Ummm... yup.

Me- Congratulations. Well good bye. Enjoy your baby.

I ran inside my house luckily the police stopped looking for evidence in my house. I quickly walked up my stairs with tears rushing down my face. I know thats not Chris's baby. Its Andy's and Chris will be crushed. I changed my bed sheets and grabbed a hammer from my bathroom sink cabinet and I screwed my door back in. I changed into an all black cami and my blue basketball shorts. Its started to rain and I looked out my window, I saw a man on my steps. WTF?! I put on my pants, rain boots and a hoodie. I ran outside. Is that Chris?  And is he crying?  I walked up to him and sat next to him.

Chris- That's not my baby.

Me- I kinda figured and that's why im here to help. *I opened my arms and he hugged me and lightly cried in my arms and I cried in his* Can you sleep over today?

Chris- Yeah of course.

Me- Ummm... *we both stood up quickly and I went on my tippie toes and kissed him*

I can honestly say besides from prom that was the most romantic moment ever. I mean Seriously, Kissing in the rain.

Chris- Hop on my back.

Me- Okay (I said with a huge smile on my face) *I jumped on his back*

We ran straight upstairs and he dropped me on the bed. I changed back into my pajamas.

Chris- What about me?

Me- I don't know.

Chris- Fine

He took off his shirt and his pants and he only had his boxers on. Wow I mean wow he is so fine. With all that water dripping down his chest. Imma be up all night to get lucky.