He Got Jealous

A/N: I hope you are enjoying this so far. Just for fun, we have requested a special appearance.. eerr participation of the following guests for this chapter:

Gu Jun Pyo - Boys Over Flowers

Yu Narukami - Persona 4 Golden

Asahina Tsubaki - Brother's Conflict

Yusuke

You decided to attend a cosplay convention and have been planning for it for some time now. You want to cosplay Sailor Moon and even wanted Yusuke to come along. You bought a Tuxedo mask matching costume for him but he refused to go saying he doesn't wanna be a wuz.

You begged him to come for a month to the point of arguing with him but he still refused so you gave up asking him. You are making your final preparations on your costume while Yusuke was playing PS4 when your friend Gu Jun Pyo emailed you on Facebook. He was your classmate from daycare until now so you pretty much grew up together as childhood friends.

Chat message:

Jun Pyo: "Hi (Y/N), what's up? I heard you will be attending the cosplay convention on Saturday."

(Y/N): " Yes, how about you? I'm planning to cosplay Sailor Moon. I'm really excited. Here's a photo of my costume" ( You sent the photo )

Jun Pyo: " Wow! That looks great! I actually wanted to ask your opinion for my costume. I was torn between Tuxedo Mask and Detective Conan. Maybe I'll be Tuxedo mask and let's have a photo shoot there. Some of our classmates will be Sailor Venus and Mars.

Jun Pyo: (Insert Cute emoji with heart)

Before you were able to sent your reply, Yusuke snatched the phone away from your hands.

"Woah, give it back. What's your problem jerk?!"

You did not know he was standing beside you all along while you chat with your friend. He started typing on your phone:

"Sorry pal, my BF will be there as Tuxedo Mask! He smiled in satisfaction after he pressed send.

"But I thought you don't wanna come?"

"No buts (Y/N), now where's that costume? Damn it!"

You gave him a big hug.

" I love you, you punk!"

..................

Hiei

You finally convinced Hiei to walk with you around the city when you spot a familiar face. It was your childhood friend Yu Narukami. You haven't seen him for a long time because he transferred school to a far away province last year.

"Naukami! Over here!" you shouted at him while waving both of your hands above your head.

He turned to your direction and flash a bright smile right after seeing you.

"Hi (Y/N) , it's been a long time. I missed you!" he greeted and gave you a hug.

He used to hug you as a form of greeting every time he see you before but you felt a little awkward now since he doesn't know you have a boyfriend. You shrugged of the awkwardness you felt and asked how he's been.

"We'll I have a lot of stories to tell you. I just arrived yesterday. Maybe we should hang out to catch up sometime next week. What do you say?" he asked you smiling.

" Uhmm.. before that I would like you to meet my boy...." You look beside you but Hiei was gone. You look around but he is nowhere to be seen.

"I'm sorry Yu but I need to go. I need to talk to my boyfriend first. I'll just see you around."