You Got Jealous

A/N: I really wanted to update this so I made this chapter. I am planning to make 2 more chapters, the last one is some sort of marriage proposal from your YYH BF but for the other chapter I can't think of any idea so feel free to make suggestions. :) Someone suggested meeting the family, so most probably I will make one for that.

When you have a steaming hot YYH BF, jealousy is not a crime!

Yusuke

You are so excited to go out with Yusuke today, after pleading him to take you out for a month. You were always playing arcade  and video games with him, you thought a change of phase will boost your relationship.

He was a few steps away from you trying to buy a ticket for a show when you noticed the girl on the ticket booth gave her a wink.

"What the?!..Did I just saw her wink at Yusuke?" your blood started to boil as you look more intently to the girl.

You continue to observe when you saw her grabbed Yusuke's hand and smile.

"Ok That's it I'm coming right this moment." you quickly ran towards your Bf.

Before you reach him, you thought.. "Instead of showing the girl that I am affected, why not play a prank on her.?"

"Hey Yusuke! Your mom just called, she said don't talk to strangers." you loudly stated.

"What are you saying (Y/N)?" he answered.

"She said, you can't go out of the hospital yet because the doctor just found out your disease was contagious and any verbal or physical can be detrimental."

"Huh?!" Yusuke's face was totally clueless but before he can say anything more you grabbed him and pulled him as you walk away.

You turn your head to the girl and said with a emotionless face 

" I am sorry miss, but you just have to wait for the signs.. the doctors will not be able to diagnose it until it's too late. Unless you received immunization like me. I am sorry but you just have to live with it."

"What signs are you talking about?" she said as she started to look worried.

"Well, it's hard to say but for females... usually it's hair loss, aging, eye bags, wrinkles, weight gain and bitchiness... As you can see, you are starting to show those signs right now. So good luck with that."

You never look back as you smile to yourself pulling Yusuke away.

"Where are we going now (Y/N)? and Why are you pulling me so hard?" Yusuke asked.

"We are going home."

"What? I thought you wanted for us to go out and watch that show? C'mon."

"If you are that eager to go back to that freaking girl then go ahead! I will just go home on my own."  you answered with a tone of irritation in your voice still trying to hide the jealousy inside you.

Yusuke knows too well so he decided not to talk. You wonder if he understand the situation but you are glad he just kept quite instead of saying something more stupid that might piss you. 

You started to think of the image of the girl as she wink and held Yusuke's hand. You are so jealous asking why Yusuke did not even bother to stop her. Negative thoughts came flooding through your mind. It was a long silent walk as you reached your door steps.

"Good bye." you coldly said.

"Hey, (Y/N), I know I can be stupid and clueless sometimes and I am not good with this kind of emotional hour so I am sorry."