He Made You Blush

A/N: Thank you for the wonderful comments, votes and for simply being here! I wanted to update so I made this. I'm working on 2 other additional chapters but can't seem to finish it.

Can you give me an idea on what kind of gift you want to receive from any of the YYH guys? Just a simple and not extravagant one.

This is a short chapter describing one of the simple moments in your relationship with your YYH BF that made you blush. A simple expression of love.

For some reasons I was not able to add Kuwabara story on this chapter. Sorry. Tell me if you want me to.

Yusuke

You were tired and hungry. Yusuke's ramen stand is closed today so both of you decided to grab something from your favorite fast food chain. While at the fast food, you were telling him a story but you don't think he is paying much attention to what you are saying. The place was a bit noisy, no wonder he is not focused on listening.

You divert your attention to eating. This is your favorite fast food chain so you don't complain.

You stuff your mouth with burger and fries as you happily devour your food. One good thing about being Yusuke's girlfriend is you don't need to fake it. You can be yourself and still be loved by him.

You noticed Yusuke looking down on his lap while holding something.

"What's that?" you asked him.

"It's nothing. Just enjoy your meal." he responded.

"Why aren't you eating? Are you sick?" you added.

"Nah, I'm just thinking of something."

"Thinking of something? What could that be?"

"Never mind. Just eat." he said.

"C'mon tell me. And why are you looking down? You are hiding something!"

He looked up and smiled at you.

"You princess, always bugging me but doesn't even notice your own face." he said, still smiling.

He wipe the side of your lips with his thumb. His gesture surprised you and made your cheeks turned red.

"See? There's some ketchup." he showed you his thumb.

He eyes were fix to yours. As if any moment he can see right through your soul.

You stared at him blushing.

"Here, this is what I've been doing. I'm trying to make one of these for you. I saw it on TV. They say girls will love it" he said while he raised a napkin shaped heart.

He handed you three heart shaped napkin. So this is what he is doing, folding the fats food napkins to a heart shape.

" I was thinking I was not doing enough to make you happy. But I hope you know that I do love you. I will try to change but don't get your hopes up ok?" he told you while looking away.

You felt your face blushing more.

Yusuke is not an expressive type of guy when it comes to this things so you know he is really doing his best right this moment.

You love him no matter how stupid he can be sometimes.