The safest place!

Nobody's P.O.V

Happy flew away from Lily and Carla as fast as he could. He swooped down into the forest below soaring swiftly through the trees scattering his scent making it difficult for his pursuer to track him. After about three minutes of dodging trees and flying through bushes Happy finally lost her and flew back into the sky ,flying full speed towards Magnolia forest. After skimming the trees he dropped down and flew through an invisible barrier into a small clearing in the forest that was perfectly kept with different color crystals hanging from the branches. A cobblestone path wove through the center of the trees to a tree in the center with different color of greens, blues, and purple leaves. A beautiful treehouse sat intertwined into the branches, the wood blending into the surroundings.

Happy walked through the door and was relieved to see Lily and Carla sitting in arm chairs in the center of the room.
(Looks like this)

He took a seat beside them and said what they were all thinking

He took a seat beside them and said what they were all thinking."What do we do now?"

I'm sorry for the really short chapter but I kinda dropped the story for a while but I'm trying to get the feel for it back. Hope you like it anyway.