cole sprouse:: photograph

"cole lets go on a adventure." you said with your camera around your neck.

"sure, where?" he asked and put his phone down before giving you a smile.

"i don't know, we can just drive around. i want to take some photographs on you. maybe a flower field." you said and looked at him with a smile on your lips. "come on, lets go" you said. cole got up and you went to the car. you sat down in the drivers seat and cole in the passenger seat. then your adventure started. you connected the bluetooth in the car and pressed shuffle on  your spotify playlist.

nothing without you by the weekend started playing. you and cole sang loudly in the refrain.

"ILL BE NOTHING, NOTHING, NOTHING, NOTHING WITHOUT YOU" 

after a while of singing and driving you spotted the perfect flower field full of yellow flowers.

"this is it. this is the perfect place." you said and parked your car on the side of the road."just sit down and put your hand under your chin. don't look at me, look at this rock right here." you said and placed a rock next to your feet. he looked at it and you took plenty of photos of your beautiful boyfriend.

"did i do good?" cole asked with a smirk playing on his lips.

"amazing. as always." you said and smiled at him. 

you spent the rest of the day photographing your boyfriend in different flower fields.

°°°

this was not very good i am very sorry

bye friends