fire :: richie tozier

"Shit shit shit fuck fuck shit fuck!" You said as you ran barefoot over the small rocks on your driveway, to throw a bag of garbage in the trashcan.

"Watch your mouth, cutie" You turned around and saw a boy with thick glasses and some other kids behind him, small smirks on their faces.

"Oh i didn't realise you were there, sorry." You smiled carefully, a sheer blush dusting your freckled cheeks. You turned around to walk back to your house but the boy spoke once more.

"What's your name?" He asked, a grin plastered on his pale cheeks.

"Y/n, yours?"

"Richie, that's Bill, Stan, Ben, Mike and Beverly, we're waiting for Eddie that lives right next door to you, lucky bastard." He said and smiled. You smiled back and waved slightly to the kids behind him. But soon you herd the fire alarm going off in your house. Your eyes got wide as you turned around and ran towards it, Richie and the others hot on your heels. "What happened?!" He asked as you stepped into your smoke filled kitchen.

"I forgot about my fucking popcorn and OH MY GOD! THEY'RE ON FIRE!" You shouted as you saw flamed emerging from the aluminum plate seated on your stove. You grabbed a glass and filled it with water before you threw it o the popcorn, the flames quickly smoldering and soon dissapearing. "Jesus fuck" you breathed out as you threw the popcorn in the trashcan. "I really wanted those" You pouted and watched as the others opened your windows to make the smoke disappear.

"What the hell happened in here?!" Eddie wheezed as he emerged from the smoke, breathing through his inhaler.

"Y/n forgot about her popcorn" Richie answerd with a smirk. "Why didn't you remove them as you walked outside?" He asked and the others turned their heads towards you.

"I didn't realize that i would start a conversation with you" You snapped, making the other chuckle slightly as Richie looked taken aback. "Sorry, i didn't mean to snap like that" you said, regret laced within your words, making Richie's heart flutter.

"It's fine, you know, me and these other losers were heading to the Quarry, wanna come?" He asked you, a hopeful look in his dark eyes. You smiled shortly before answering.

"Sure, now that my Star Wars marathon is ruined, i guess i can join you" You playfully smiled. You packed a backpack with a towel, a small radio, a Queen cassette and some candy. You and the losers walked outside and you grabbed your bike before you headed towards the Quarry. You parked your bikes and ran towards the cliff, the boys ripping of their clothes before they stopped at the edge of the cliff.

"Who's gonna go first?" You herd Richie ask and you giggled slightly.

"I'll go" You said and removed your dress, your light yellow underwear reflecting the sunlight. You ran towards the edge and jumped with a slight squeal. Your body hit the water and you let yourself sink before you swam to the surface, watching as the losers faces flooded with relief. "Come on! It's really warm." You said and Beverly jumped seconds later. Soon all of the boys jumped in as well and you started playing in the water.

After a while you decided to get out of the water and listen to some music. You put your towel on the ground before you grabbed your small radio with an inbuilt cassette player. Soon, 'You're my best friend' started playing and you laid down to let the water on your skin disappear. You didn't notice the intense stare from the boys before Beverly nudged you saying that they were. You smoothly laid on your side, glancing at the flusters boys over the edge of your sunglasses.

"Enjoying the show?" You asked them with a slight smirk playing on your pink lips. They looked away faster than you could think but Richie smirked before speaking.

"Of course" He said and smiled as a fair blush spread across your cheeks. "News flash Ben, schools put for summah!" Richie quoted the famous song by Alice Cooper, turning to Ben and his backpack.

You couldn't help but adore the four eyed boy. His skin was fair and he had small small freckles splattered across his rosy cheeks. He was really cute and you could barely take your eyes off him as he laughed and talked with his friends. After a while you turned around to speak to Beverly, afraid that you might've gotten caught if you gazed at the boy much longer.

As you turned around, Richie's eyes traveled to your body. You were the most beautiful girl that he had ever seen and he couldn't wait to make you his girl.