Let Me Explain (Elizabeth's POV)

"E-Excuse me?" Andy asked.

"What's the matter, babe?" a man walked up behind Andy and wrapped his arms around his waist.

"T-This girl just shows up and says she's my daughter," Andy said.

"What?" the man asked, getting a weird look on his face.

"Um, does the name Natalie sound familiar?" I asked.

"Fuck," Andy said.

"What, babe?" the man asked.

"Nata - Elizabeth, come in here," Andy sighed.

I followed Andy and the other man inside the house. From the looks of it, it was a nice house. Andy sat on the couch and held his head in his hands. The man sat next to him and put his arm around Andy. I just awkwardly stood there, not knowing what to do.

"Geez, so um, you're my daughter," Andy said.

"Yeah," I said.

"And, what's going on?" the man asked.

"A while back, I was married to a girl named Natalie. We found out she was pregnant, then about two or three months into the pregnancy, she said she wanted a divorce. We got the divorce, then I lived in an apartment in Chicago for a while, then moved to Milwaukee. That's when the band and everything happened and well, I guess I just forgot about everything that had happened..." Andy explained.

"Whoa," the other man said.

"Elizabeth-" Andy said.

"Please, call me Libbie," I said.

"Ok, Libbie, how on earth did you manage to find me?" Andy asked.

"You just want the whole story?" I asked.

"Sure," he said.

"Basically, my mom and I aren't too close and I really don't let my feelings out to her. She asked me one day if I would go see a therapist. I said yeah, so I went one day and didn't really wanna talk to Meagan, was her name, and just sat there. She told me I could trust her and whatever we talked about stayed in the office. I finally let loose and said that I really wanted to know who my father was, but I was afraid to ask my mom. She told me I have a right to know who you are, then told me to just flat out ask her about it sometime, then report back to her at our next session. Well, that night, when mom and I got home, I brought it up to her and she blew up. She actually wound up hitting me..." I paused. "I ran to my room after that and really just kind of left it. A few days after that, she called me down to talk to me. She explained that she had to leave town for a week for a business trip and asked if I'd be alright to stay home by myself. I said yeah because I'm on break from school, so not a big deal. She said ok, then we somewhat made up, then made supper. She left around six the next morning, which was yesterday, but the day we fought, I got the idea that I'd search the Internet far and wide basically to try and found out who you were. As soon as my mom left, I grabbed my laptop and spent hours - literally - searching, finally coming up with you, where you lived, and things like that. I packed my duffle bag up with a bunch of things, then literally walked here from Chicago... I know this all sounds creepy and I'm so sorry, but I really wanted to know who you were. I couldn't take not knowing you. I couldn't take getting bullied because of it. I just couldn't. I needed to find you."

"Libbie," Andy said, literally crying as he got up and walked to me.

He took me in his arms and hugged me. I couldn't help myself, so I sobbed into his shoulder. He hugged me tighter, then finally let me go. He sat back where he was before, next to the man, who I finally figured out was Joe Trohman.

"So, Natalie has no idea you're here?" Andy asked.

"Not a clue," I said.

"Geez," Andy scratched his head. "Maybe I should give her a call."

"No! Please!" I basically shouted. "Sorry, but not now. She'll be furious. I can't have that right now. Please, can you call her at the end of the week when her trip is over? Please."

"Alright," he sighed. "I guess that'll work."

"Thank you so much," I said.

"Well, I guess this is a great time to get to know my daughter then..." Andy said, making me smile.