Date💛

~The next morning~

I woke up to the sound of a text, as I reached over to get it the name stood out and a smile crept onto my face

Harvey❤️"Morning gorgeous, how are you❤️"

I unlocked my phone to see the message and instantly replied

"Heyyy, I'm tired after last night wbu💗"

"I'm tired too but wanted my text to be the first thing you saw❤️ also you never replied to my text last night😂"

"Aw that's so cute❤️ and about that sorry😂 i fell asleep😂 well today is meant to be my last full day and I'm going home on Sunday lunch, why?"

"Well I wanted to meet up maybe, we could go to Nando's or somewhere and then to the cinema?❤️"

"Omg yesss!! I would love to! I can meet you outside Nando's at 12:30?❤️"

"I'll see you then gorgeous❤️"

I was so excited! Do I tell people what I'm doing or not? I didn't want anything to ruin this before it had even started...
I rushed around the hotel jumping up and down with happiness. I did my hair and makeup and chose my outfit, light wash ripped jeans with a white cropped hoodie and my black and white All-stars. I posted a pic to sc captioned "Gonna be a good day❤️"
On the way to meet Harv, I plugged the aux cord into my phone and blasted Harvey's music out while singing along not realising that the window was rolled down and a car had pulled up next to us at the lights, little did I know it was Harvey and he was filming me (cringe attack).
We pulled up outside Nando's and I hopped out as my mum passed me some money to spend during the day. I looked to my left to see Harvey smiling at me and he was holding a bunch of red roses😍 He walked up to me and hugged me and omg let me tell you he smelt even more gorgeous than last night. We walked inside and sat at a table. I could see out of the corner of my eye a little huddle of girls staring at us. We both ordered chicken wraps and chips and it was amazing as usual.
"What do you want to do after Nando's?" Harvey asked
"I don't mind whatever you want really"
Just as I said that Harvey's phone rang
"I'm so sorry can I answer this? It's Blair" He asked
"Of course it's fine" I replied

"Sorry about that, I have to go to the studio because my times been pulled forward for 2. But Blair said you can come along if you want."
"Okay that's cool and if love to come and watch. I can't wait to hear you sing again"
"And maybe I can hear you sing again?" Harvey said laughing
"What do you mean again?" I asked inquisitively
He pulled out his phone and showed me the video of me singing in my car
"Oh god,no!! How did I not see you! Nooo!" I said dying inside
"You're good, maybe you can feature in a few songs?"
"Maybe..." I replied

We got to the studio and I still didn't know who Harvey was recording his song with but I soon found out. As we walked in I was greeted by a hug from Blair, Harvey's manager.

"Harvey, Jacobs's inside already, go on through you two" Blair said

Jacob? I was thinking who could it be and then I came face to face with Jacob Sartorius!

To be continued💛