Harry Styles - Fan Fiction

Fan Fiction with One Direction! Hope you like it and please give feedback tanks! ;)

Your Name is Tyler Ross, you are a 16 year old girl and in the 10th grade in Los Angeles, California. But you dont go to any ordinary school, you go to a talent school. With kids your age with lots of various talents, Dancing, Singing, Acting, etc. And your talent just happens to be Singing. More about your self.. you are a big fan of One Direction and Justin Bieber. Your best friends names are: Elizabeth and Keylin. Who so happen to be One Direction fans, just like you!

Keylin your friend is Single. And has beautiful long brown wavy hair just like you and has blue eyes. She is about "2 taller than you. Which makes her 5'7 and you 5'5. You've been best friends since kindergarden along with your other best friend Elizabeth.

Elizabeth- Lizzie (is what you called her) is taken by a guy who goes to our school and involves with dancing. Which he so happens to be amazing at. His name is Eli, Eli used to have a biggest crush on you, and he once told you while him and Lizzie were dating, he was only dating her to get to you. But he fell in love with Lizzie so not anymore. Lizzie has long blonde curly hair and blue eyes. And shes the same height as you, 5'5.

okay on with the story hope you like! (: