Chapter 2

chapter 2:

It will be better and longer.. promise. :D

************************************************************

"tyler wake up. tyler wake up. i let you sleep to 10, now get up and get ready or no shopping or concert and i'll take you to school"

"MOOM! im up gosh. you didnt need to threaten not letting me go to the concert. and give me a mini heart attack." I yelled.

"just stop yelling and get ready. lizzie and keylin are downstairs eating breakfast I made."

"they are already here?! why didn you wake me soon then!"

"i dont know. look when you done getting ready come downstairs I have breakfast ready for you and

we need to talk about our plans for today."

"alright."

I walked downstairs to find lizzie and keylin stuffing their faces with eggs, bacon, and biscuits. Just to get this straight, Lizzie is dating a guy from our school named Eli who has had a crush on me since I went to that school. He once told me he was only dating Lizzie to get to me. But, now he grew to like her so their in love and junk.

"somebodys hungry" i said laughing.

"who?" keylin said with her mouth full of food. see shes a very gullible person.

"nevermind that anymore. whats the plans for today?" i questioned while getting my breakfast plate.

"i'm going to drop you children off at the One Direction store by walmart then, ill pick you up after I go eat lunch with Friends. Then I will drop you off at the Mall and you'll just call whenever your done shopping. Sound good?" mom said.