Chapter 7

okay, so i kind of lefted chapter 6 on a cliff hanger? :O

so, what will happen?! 

read this chapter to find out! :) 

_______________________________________________________________

Chapter 7

Keylin's POV: 

"uh, i'm getting hungry!" niall yelled looking up. 

"niall, we need to finish talking about this." i said sliding over beside him. " i need for you to forgive me. please." 

"okay then. who is he?" he said looking down. 

"just a friend." i said looking at him. "look he goes to my school. and he's isn't what you call 'attractive'. he likes me, and i felt really bad for him because he hasn't had a date his whole life. i wanted to be nice. we are just going on a dinner and movie date next friday. and i want to tell him then that i just want to stay friends. i didn't lead him on in anyway." 

niall was quiet. 

"do you believe me?" breaking the 2 minute awkward silence. 

"yes, i believe you keylin. i'm so so sorry for over reacting. i guess i tend to do that often." he said turning toward me. 

"we all make mistakes niall. nobody's perfect. not even me." 

"yeah, yeah i know." 

"wait.. why did you want to look at my phone anyway?" i said realizing something. "you already had my phone number?" 

"great." he said looking away. "okay, you cought me. i wanted to look at you texts, just to see if you were dating anyone. and if you said you weren't i wanted to know you weren't lying." 

"but, niall i told you the truth. you could've just asked me whether i was dating someone or not." 

"i know i'm sorry. i messed up. again." he said folding his arms and putting his head on them "if you don't want to talk to me. i completely understand." 

"niall. i understand." i said consoling him. "we all make mistakes. like i said, nobody's perfect." 

he finally rised his head. 

"i just don't want to mess this up. i think, i think. call me crazy. but i think you might be the one.." he said leaning in.