Chapter 5

hey, so i usually dont make author notes but i decided to this one time. okay, i was thinking their maybe a twist between lovers? who knows. well i'm gonna let you all help!

just comment what you want to happen, Tyler and Harry, or tyler with someone else?! ;D

keylin and niall or her with someone else. and finally lizzie i cant decided what do with her love life. maybe the movie night will change her mind? well okay i'm done enjoy!

chapter 5:

6:45p.m. 15 minutes until they have to be at the hotel

Keylins POV

"how do i look?" tyler said walking downstairs wearing yogo pants, a huge shirt tied in the back and her hair in a messy bun.

"no offence tyler but, we are trying to make the boys fall for us. i'm not sure comfy clothes and a messy bun with do the trick." lizzie said looking down innocently.

"i agree with lizzie." i said.

me and lizzie had the clothes we were wearing we met them. which was shorts and tank tops. simple but effective.

"girls its not about looking our best. i want one of them to fall for me for me, my comfy side not my make up and fancy clothes side. and you all know i LOVE being comfy and we are watching a movie so what a good combination." she said, while me and lizzie noded in agreement.

"well i complete agree. i think i'll go get comfy clothes on real quick." i said running to me and lizzies guest room in tylers house where we always stayed when we were over for the night.

"hurry! we need to be there in 15 minutes!" tyler yelled up stairs, then i heard the front door shut so she must've went to her car. someone was anxious.

"lizzie are you sure you okay with Eli breaking up with you?" i said while putting my clothes on.

"yeah definatily. i was actually thinking about breaking up with him myself."

"really? why?"

"i dont know we just weren't really getting along, he got jealous ALL the time and he never trusted me throughout our relationship."

"you seemed to be the complete oppisite of them all though, when you were with me and tyler."

"because he wanted you all think he was good boyfriend. WHICH he wasn't."

"oh, jerk. well you know im alwa-" i was cut off my the sound of a car horn. Tyler. Gosh, someone really wanted to see Harry! ;)

"we better go." i said walking out.

"yeah, i'm gonna get a water." lizzie said walking into the kitchen.

 i walked outside before i had time to respond. then my phone went off while walking into Tyler's car. Niall.

From: Nialler(;

hey, can't wait to see your gorgeous face. when you get her i need to tak to you. xx

To: Nialler(;

can't wait to see you either. and okay, xx. see you soon.

"niall?" tyler said scaring me, while looking over at my phone.

"yeah. he said he needed to talk to me."

"so i read."

"yeah, i'm afraid he's gonna ask me out. i barely know him. "

"BARELY KNOW HIM? you know everything about one direction and niall." tyler yelled and finally lizzie was getting.