Chapter One <3

(Serenity's POV):

It's my first time ever going to LA and it's with my sister that I've been with for a year. Being stuck together in a house together basically has really made us great friends and we know basically everything about each other. I also have 2 brothers which is who I'm going to see for the very first time. Their names are Logan Paul and Jake Paul. Yes.... I was adopted into the family of two famous viners/ vloggers. You would think it's a dream life almost but it's not. You always have to hear about them fighting with each other and you are always asked for the details about their personal life even though you haven't met them yet. Either way I'm gonna stop saying my thoughts and tell you my view in what's about to happen.

It's 11:00 am and we just got out of the airport and are looking for The Yeti. "Their it is!!" Katelynn yells out to me over all of the plane noises, cars, and people. I haven't seen an airport this busy ever. "Thas Mu Gurl!!" Logan says as he runs up and hugs Katelynn. "Hey..." I say with my head down nervous... why am I always so freakish.... "Hey new sis!" Logan replies. He looks at me with a weird look. "Is she okay?" Logan asks Katelynn. "Yeah she's fine. She just woke up and she's a bit nervous but once she gets used to everything she is crazier than you," Katelynn replies with a serious look to Logan. "So where's Jake?" Katelynn asks as she changes the subject. "We're meeting him up at Chipotle... I hope your hungry..." he said as we got in The Yeti.

(time skip to Chipotle)

"Hey!! Your the new sis right?" Jake asked. "Yeah! Nice to finally meet you!!" I say. "Well you're less nervous..." Logan says. "Well being in a car with you yelling to your vlog camera and going crazy definitely woke me up from being half asleep and nervous," I say before I order. Ask Katelynn"s ordering Jake says "You know that Logan has friends that are in a band called Why Don't We.. and their really cute." I look over to him with a crazy look. "I've only known you personally for like... 15 minutes and you're already trying to hook me up with someone?" I reply laughing. "One's your age..." He says nudging me. " I'm just gonna forget you said that. End of conversation...okay?" I say to him as Katelynn and Logan walk over. "Okay..." Jake says looking down at his feet with a pouty lip (fyi... I'm "16")

(time skip to 1:00 pm)

We finally arrived at Logan's house. Katelynn and I felt a little jetlagged so we took a nap for a little in our rooms.

(3:00 pm)

I finally woke up to the noise of boys singing to Logan. I looked at my phone to check the time and then got up and brushed my hair to make a good appearance to whoever was out there. As I go out I look up to see Katelynn blushing hard core at this one boy with brownish blondish hair and blue eyes. Basically her dream boyfriend. I look at all of the other boys and see this one that catches my eyes. Brown hair and brown eyes with red cheeks. Hey he looks like Jacob S... I thought to myself and then I thought... wait.... Nevermind. Jacob isn't attractive. "Katelynn, Serenity. This is Jonah, Corbyn, Jack, Daniel, and Zach. Zach.... that was his name. The one that's my age. Jake was right... He is kinda cute.. I think to myself. "Guys this is Katelynn. NO DATING EITHER OF THESE GIRLS!! And then this is my new sister Serenity.