Chapter Two <3

I hear a boy whistle at me and I look up. It's Zach. I look down at my feet so no one see's me blushing. " Can you film a Mash Up for us Logan?"Jonah asked as he crossed his fingers. "Katelynn can do it. I have to make a few calls right now that'll take forever..." Logan says to the boys then finishing up looking at Katelynn. As we head downstairs Zach catches up to me. "Hey" he says. "Hey," I reply. "So where are you from?" he asks. "Oh I'm from Michigan. How about you?" I answer. "I'm from Texas and moved here when I was 15. I wanted to live my dream with these guys cause they seemed like they'd be pretty cool which is true." We head across the street to a parking lot to film." Okay guys. Get in place," Katelynn says before she counts off. I go and stand behind her to watch them perform. "3,2,1, Go!!" She says as she starts recording. When it's Daniel's part he smiles over at Katelynn and then when it's Zach's part he smiles over at me. " That's a wrap. Hey can I speak in private with Daniel?" Katelynn asks the boys and I. "Yeah sure," they all say in unison. We go inside and Zach grabs a newspaper from the stand next to the door and starts fanning me with it. " I'm good. You can fan yourself, " I say as I look over at him and notice Jack, Jonah, and Corbyn watching us. "Oh.. I'm sorry. You just look really hot right now," he says as he puts the newspaper back. "OH!!! Zachy's flirting!!!" Jack says as Zach turns around and says " No I wasn't!! I was just trying to be a gentleman..." "Yeah right Zach. It's 64 degrees outside," Corbyn says laughing.

"So what do you think their talking about?" Zach says to change the topic. " Well I know for a fact that she likes him a little too much and the way he looked at her while she was recording your guys mash up. "Man!! He stole my move!!" Zach says joking around. "Yeah... I think we all noticed you guys," Jack said. " Hey!! What about #Zack/#Jach (Whichever one you like most)?!?!" I say with a little laugh. "Where did the chemistry go Jach/Zack?" Corbyn asked as he put his signature funny glasses on. "I need a picture of this!!" I say as I pull out my phone. THe door opens and in comes Katelynn and Daniel. "Did you ask her out?" Jonah asked while Zach asked "Are you guys dating yet?" I turn to Zach and said," They just met... Would they really move on that fast? It's only been like an hour!!" I laughed a little. "Oh yeah," he replies with a smile.

Zach's POV:

I don't know what she said at all but it was most likely something beautiful. All I could do was stare into her eyes.

Serenity's POV:

" NO!! Nothing happened. I just had to get his number so that I could send the video to you guys so that you can post it as early as tonight," Katelyn said as her cheeks fade from red to her normal color.

(time skip to dinner)

We went to Hugo's Restaurant for dinner. I heard it was really so I begged Logan to take us there. While waiting for our food I saw that Katelynn was stalking Daniel's Instagram. I pulled out my phone and started recording. "Caught you red handed!!" I say as I scare Katelynn. She looks up as she shuts off her phone and hides it. "Delete that now!!" she said as she went to go grab my phone but I moved just in time before she got her hands on it. "I'll make a deal. I won't show anyone if you give me your cinnamon mint after dinner," I say as I bring my arm back down. "Fine then... Deal. But where did Logan go?" Katelynn asked looking around for him. " He went to the bathroom while you were staring at post number 231 and his blue eyes," I reply. " How about we stop talking about Dani Boi and start talking about Zach? Daniel told me he likes you," Katelynn says as Logan heads back over to our table. "Wait.. him? Like me?" I say jaw dropped. "Yea you're kinda hot. But not as hot as me," Katelynn replies. "Shut up!" I smile and flick my wrapped up straw wrapper at her. We finish dinner and head back to the apartment.  Right when we get there I crash on my bed.