Love in the air AndewxAkko

Akko' s P.O.V.

I woke up getting ready for the announcement the teachers of Luna Nova Magical Academy, Sucy and Lotte were cleaning up the place. I wonder what's the announcement. It's probably going to be some boring news Sucy said. (Akko shrugged).

Lotte's P.O.V.

Well, let's see how I think it's going to be interesting. Or I hope so what if there's another problem or what if the world is ending 😰 Ima miss, you guys 😭. Cut it out Akko said in a calm and sure voice.

Akko's P.O.V.
I think it's good the professors seemed happy about the announcement I think It's good 😊 😁 (Akko said smiling), Well I'm done let's go soon they were at the assembly in the last three seats.
Professor Ursula's POV
Tomorrow the boys from Appleton Academy will be coming and staying for four months. Each girl will be paired with a boy we don't know the pares but you should all in the pack. The person you're paired with will be sharing a dorm with you. Tomorrow you will all go outside and line up with your luggage. Make sure to give them a tour of the school. After she said that many girls screamed I hope I get the handsome Andrew. Akko rolled her eyes about this sharing dorms part.
Akko's POV
I think that's stupid sharing a dorm with a boy. She thought it was creepy to share a dorm with a boy as a girl. But she looks over to Lotte looking at a picture of the frank bushing. Oh, I see you want to be paired with frank (Akko said with a mischievous smile) No I do not said, Lotte.
Lotte's POV
What about you and Andrew I said poking her check while Sucy. He is going to pick you ( Lotte said to Akko) Akko blushed and said no he won't.
Andrew's POV
I was preparing to go to Akko's school since I was going there for four months I chose Akko to be my partner. As he said that a picture came in his mind while he was blushing.

No way am I thinking like that, get that thought? Just then Frank came in

Frank's POV
Hi, are you almost pack. Andrew said yes, you know Akko is getting more popular after saving the world many boys tried to click her picture but someone beat them to it. Andrew looked nervous and then I asked who he chose and he said Akko and I sang Andrew has a girlfriend over and over until I stopped.

Sorry this chapter is so short I had only a little time and I know it's bad but please help me through hope you enjoyed it I'll continue and publish soon 😁👍.