Undentified feelings

Akko's POV
While I was freaking out everyone else I knew, not including Aaron, and they saw Andrew in my bad soon he woke up and seen everyone else looking at him and he asks what is wrong. Then everyone asks to look where you are and tell us why you are there.
Andrew's POV
I woke up to everyone and they asked me to look and tell where and why I'm where I am. I was clueless and why was I in Akko's bed. Oh no, I am regretting this why did I end up here I get up and running I regretted doing that too.
Akko's POV
I got dressed after that embarrassing moment not seeing Andrew yell at him but didn't see him. Then I remembered that today we get to wear our own clothes no uniform yay.

She wore something Aaron gave her for her last birthday

She wore something Aaron gave her for her last birthday. I walked out to see a crowd asking me how I defeated the giant missile then Aaron came over and walked me out the crowd getting on one nee giving me a red and diamond ring 💍 and I loved it I thought I would never take it off.
Andrew's POV
I seen the worst thing ever Aaron on one nee was giving Akko the most beautiful ring.

I loved it on her If only it was me who gave it to her (the song comes on )( sorry this is the only song I could find good- author)

I felt like the world was ending why would I feel like this over something so stupid. Aaahhh😡 I soon realized I'm still in my underwear then I ran back to the dorm.
Akko's POV
I love the ring but my love is Andrew but I know he doesn't like me. Aaron is cutcutaanand sweete knows me better than I do myself but I love Andrew. Why can't I love Aaron the one who loves me? I know I will grow to love him I thought or I hope so. He has been my husband to be since birth.
Frank's POV
I go on my computer and go on the Wattpad app. And I continue my story of The Andrew and Akko story. I kept laughing as I tracked dwindling all that happened I felt I was doing both good and evil. And I put the most cutest picture I could find.

I loved that photo it's my favorite if only it were real

Andrew's POV
I was about to get ready for bed then I saw Akko in the cutest clothes ever I was blushing like crazy then she slapped me. What was that for I asked. You know what you did Akko said. Then she went in the shower and after a while came out with shorts and a tank top that's when I try couldn't I just keep looking at her blushing crazy. Then she laid her bed and listened to music on her headphones 🎧 I could hear them and she was listening to how to save a life nightcore I started listening to the same thing on my headphones.
Akko's POV
     I got up and went to use the restroom then got in bed. (this is important)
(Time skip)  Andrew's POV
     At 12:30 I woke up to see Akko next to me she was hugging my waist. Then I didn't know what hit me I turned around and hugged her back. She just seemed so peaceful I couldn't help it. I love you Akko.

I hope you liked my chapter I will try to get another one by tomorrow bye 😁