Jack & Jack

jack or jack-->

"do you want me or him y/n?" johnson looks at me with pleading eyes while gilinsky is sitting on the couch next to me.

j paces around the hotel floor in front of g & i.
g turns to me with sincerity in his voice saying,"please just tell us. we have loved you since 3rd grade. we can't take this any longer. j or me y/n?"

recently j & g told me at the vmas that they both had feeling for me. i was so shocked because they have both had girlfriends around me all the time. they never seemed like they cared about me in that way. they were always my friends & i don't think i could ever pick between them. i guess g got jealous when j had me half of the night, for the awards. i sat next to him the whole time during awards & then when the after party happened i spent more time with g, then j got jealous. i mean it was so obvious & that's when i thought something was going on. so at the end of the night i asked them when we got back to our hotel since we'll all share one due to money, & that's when they confessed. they tried to not let their emotions get in the way of what a good friendship we all had. but now they want me to pick because they can't take the torture anymore.

i should just say i pick no one. but that would hurt them both & me. i love them both so much i would never wanna hurt them. if i made one of them sad & broken like that i don't know what i would do.

& i do, i really like them. but it's hard to pick my favorite since i've been with both of these goofs all my life.

jack j has always been the one to give me advice & comfort me when i needed it. he would be there every night when i was drunk in my feelings & he makes me laugh none stop.

with jack g half of the fandom ships us. he knows what to say when i'm in a bad mood & when i'm sick he gets me better.

that's when the letter just falls out of my mouth.

"g."

j's turns around as soon as the name comes out my mouth. his mouth is open wide not knowing what to say. i don't even know what to say. it's not like i wanted to pick someone but i can't disappoint them both.

he sprints to the door running out. i jump up going after him yelling," jack! please i'm sorry!" but he doesn't falter not once at me screaming for him.

"i'm sorry." i whisper as the tears start to fall down my cheek silently.

g comes out the room & looks down the hall seeing j isn't there anymore. then he notices the wet drops spilling from my eyes. he takes me in his warm arms putting his chin on top of my head. i wrap my arms around his torso beginning to sob fully in his chest.

•••
this imagine is honestly hilarious to me because i would pick J without question.