Mind Your Own Business

Akira's P.O.V

"I love you honey." I read a message my mother as I was starting to get home on the train. It was getting late and I didn't want to get home and worry her. I'm sure dad has good care of her as well.

I looked around the night train as there was no soul in here other than me. Which felt as if a ghost could come to get me, but my imagination shouldn't take over my head. Me sounding like a scared baby. But I just shrugged it off and looked around and take a gaze outside the window.

"We're stopping at our last stop for the night. Thank you for using our trains and I hope we could help you later in the future." I heard the train announcement say over the speakers in the corner. I turned back to my phone and started to go back to my home screen, showing my wallpaper of me, my mom and my dad. It was nice to always be with them. I sighed as I then heard the train stop and I almost had my bag drop. But I picked it up from it dropping in my hand and stood up, sighing and walking.

I walked out of the train as I had the bag around my shoulder and got out of the train station, going over to the road to get over to my house. I looked down at the ground as I heard some girl screaming across from the street. I looked down the street as I saw headlights on a parked car and two people beside it. One was a man and the other was a woman who was doing the screaming.

The man was holding the woman with her arm as I watched the both of them while only walking closer to it. I was beside the car at this point as I could hear what she is saying now.

"Get off of me!" "Shut up, bitch! You don't mess with me, so get in the car and let's get going!" He shouted as then I looked at her and became scared for even her sake. I then felt the stare of the drunken bald man in a suit as I backed away and kept my posture.

"What the hell you looking at, boy?" He asked as he let the arm of the woman go and looking at me with his dark stare. I looked at his open suit that looked really nice when it was bought, but now it looks beaten up now. "Go home, this is adult business." He said in a slur before looking back at the woman and pushing her to the car. She screamed in slight pain before looking at me. I went to try and fight them, but is stare stopped me before anything.

I went away with walking as I knew that he would do something that would hit me or anything like that.

I took my eyes off the both of them and started to walk off into the darkness, only having my way be illuminated by the streetlights that hanged over my head and I looked down at the street. I was only a few more steps away from home.

"I am the captain of Japan! I will steer it in the right direction!"

I heard him yell behind me as I cringed and my body tensed up, but I just kept walking, getting home quickly.