Now We're Both Speicial

Ann's P.O.V

I was walking with Kamoshida as I looked down and had people pass us and giving us some rumors to hear. I looked down at the ground and felt bad for hearing everyone say so many things about me.

"Look at her."
"That whore... sleeping with a teacher."
"She's just doing it for the fun of him."
"That skank think she's hot stuff with her looks."

Girls and guys voices just kept coming to my ears as I started to have a tear form in my eye. This is so horrible... but I'm doing this to have Shiho so she could be on the starting team for her volleyball. But this was the only way that I could do that for her. I didn't want her to know about this, but after everyone started to talk about me around her, she eventually came to me and I just spilled the beans. She knows what I'm doing for her and that's the last thing I want to happen... but it came out in the end.

"So," I heard Kamoshida talk as I looked up at him while walking by his side. "You never did tell me how you and that Sakamoto even knew each other." He asked, trying to slide in and put an arm around me as I backed away to the side and didn't even let him touch me. "That has to be match made in hell, right?"

"No... We just met.... in a way..." I told him silently before starting to remembering.

Ann's P.O.V (3 Years Ago)

I grabbed my bag as I was starting to head home before seeing some people giving me the stink eye before walking away and even talking about me. I know it was my blond hair. Nobody wants to be friends with the special kid.

"Hey! Takamaki!" I heard some voice shout behind me as I scrunched up my face and just kept walking. "Don't think that you're the only one who can get attention! I'll show you who's the better attention getter!" I heard the boy shout behind me as I kept walking and groaning, looking down and fixing my clothes before walking out.

Next Morning

I was walking to school by myself as I looked around and saw that everyone was just avoiding me like over and over again. Just like everyday. And every day from now on. It'll be the same thing. Over, Over and Over again.

"Hey, Hey! Takamaki, Hey!" I heard the same voice from yesterday call me out as I just ignored it and knew that he was going to do something stupid and get everyone to look. I heard some gasps from many places as I became confused and then acknowledged his voice and calls. "What is it, wanna call me other things behind my back and actually say it to my face? Cause I don't have time for people like you." "I ain't people! The name's Ryuji!" I heard him shout as I just sighed before he grabbed my shoulder and made me turn around to see his... blonde hair.

"Now we're both special." I couldn't but try to keep my laughter in as I looked at it. "Hey! It's not funny! Shut up!" He yelled at me as I just started to burst out laughing at this point.

Present Day

"Huh, so that Sakamoto been an idiot ever since middle school, has he?" Kamoshida said as I sighed and shook my head. "Wouldn't say idiot. Dumb? Yes." We both laughed as we kept walking. Why was he like this? He couldn't have changed his ways... not this quickly without a reason...