You Think You're SPecial?

??? P.O.V

Damn Kamoshida... Every time I see him in this school, he just pisses me off.

I was in the front of the school walkway as I was looking at some boards that hang and tell students information. This time, it was about the volleyball assembly announcement. I was looking for my name for two reasons.

"Ryuji Sakamoto...."

I said to myself as I didn't see it on the list of boys that were participating in the event on either team. I smiled at myself and laughed a bit. "Hell yea!" I shouted out loud as then everyone in the hallway looked at me and I shook my head and shut myself up.

That means I don't even have to be at this thing. Maybe I could skip and-

"What are you so happy about, Sakamoto?" I heard someone call my name as I looked to the side and saw that it was my homeroom teacher. Sadayo Kawakami. Not really, but me and her have way more history than the one I do have. Mr. Inu. Who actually teachs history. God, did I hate her as much as a student should hate their teacher. But I looked at her and she gave a glare back at me, even putting her hands on her hips to show that she wasn't even talking any funny business with me.

"Well, I'm not in the Volleyball thing, which is pretty good for my case." I said, standing in my normal position as I looked at her and she sighed. "I wish that could be the same for the both of us, but you have to come or you will get written up. I know YOUR homeroom teacher should have told you this, but I guess he didn't get a chance to tell you." "'Effing hell..." I mumbled under my breath.

"But," She said with a tone in her voice as if it was to make me happy. "I could maybe let you off this one time. But it requires you to not go to your homeroom. Which should be easy for you." Even though I want to be mad at her for saying that, I shook it off and kinda took it as I do skip most classes while at least trying sometimes. "You still haven't changed your hair anyways." I heard her say as I made a fist towards her and groaned. "I-It's the way I want it! It doesn't matter!"

"Could you at least shout a little quieter?"

I heard a voice behind me as I turned around and saw Takamaki. She was looking at the board I supposed and I didn't even notice her till now. I crossed my arms as I looked at her and smirked. "Or what? Is Kamoshida gonna come and fight me for talking to his woman?" Joking with her, she grabbed my collar and we were face to face.

"You shut your mouth!" She said to me as I could feel static between our eyes just sparking as if we were going to fight.

"You both cut it out."

We both turned to the side and saw Kamoshida, the infamous perverted gym teacher, standing tall and proud over all of us. His face was just asking to get punched by my fist and make it look so much better with bruises. "You two are non-stop arguing. Too bad that she already has someone, Sakamoto." I heard him say as I groaned and looked down at the ground. Before I could say anything else to him, the bell rung as I looked at the speaker up top and then felt Kamoshida to pat my back, but wanted to actually push me. "Go onto class. Me and Ann have a few things to talk about." He said to me as I watched them both walk away and I snarled to the both of them.