•24•

____________________

Third Person's POV

"No but seriously, I really wish I could just turn invisible or some shit and I could get away with lots of things."

There was a small moment of silence but it didn't feel awkward at all. Just like when you're with your friends but they aren't as close to be considered friends or something else than friends.

Daehee, oh Daehee, such a successful, young and handsome man. What was Yoongi really getting himself into?

"Yoongi. . . I-I like you."

Yoongi, who had been looking at the ceiling, turned to his right. He looked at what was in front of him, a black-haired cutie and he smiled at him. "I like you too."

Both boys, sitting next to each other in Daehee's bed. Perfect! "No, as in like, love."

Yoongi looked weirded out but in the inside he was yelling with joy. "I fucking love you." His tone was innocent.

He continued, "I love you so much. Your personality. Your looks. Your talent. You yourself a perfect human being, in my house right now. You're so adorable and then you're really goddamn hot the next second. You deserve so much love and I can shower you with it. With just the two times we've seen, I can tell you're so fucking perfect."

Yoongi was really 'soft' at that moment and he didn't give a shit if it was showing it not because he was going to confess to him as well. "I- Oh my goodness, I love you too. Daehee, you are the perfect one here. I'm just a piece of shit but if I'm not in your eyes, then I'm happy." Yoongi's eyes were glowing and he was excited about everything that was happening at the moment.

Not being able to control his excitement, Yoongi leaned it to kiss Daehee. The younger froze but then let himself go with what was happening. They broke their sweet kiss and the older realized what he had done; his facial expression said it all.

There was a small pause. Complete silence but with a calm aura. Yoongi stood up and announced, "I'm hungry. Is it okay if I use the kitchen?"

"What? Of course, go ahead."

Daehee looked at him as he left the room. He took this opportunity to text someone.

___________

Unknown-M

the money's on it way
give it around 2 to the 3 months

hmm?
you actually did it?
this is wonderful
I love you so fucking much

love you too babygirl

__________

Daehee deleted the conversation, but not the contact. With the name 'Unknown-M' he's definitely going to forget her phone number.

He left his phone on the bed and walked down to the kitchen. And in the living room, he saw Yoongi sitting on the couch eating some chips. "I thought you were hungry."

"Yeah, I am. I just don't eat a lot."

"Sure. . ."

"Well, these past weeks I haven't eaten much and everyone says it's unhealthy. But I mean, if I'm full energy then I guess it's alright."

"Okay, I'll make something. Or I'll try, I really never worked on kitchens and household type of shit."

How the fuck? Do I really want to date this guy now? Yoongi joked in his head, "I can help you if you want."

"Mmm. . . No, I gotta learn by myself."

"I can always teach you."

_____________________

because fuck you thats why
Yes my chaps are getting very s h o r t
sorry
9 11 nibbas pay your respects hoes
I hate daehee so much I'm so fucking mad but hey I created him what the fucc
i got a gudd plot and I forgot about it but I re read shit and now I'm Uagw sjVsYeaBoIo
have y'all decoded the ~first and ~second shit thing i do?

~
Second