•49•

____________________

Third Person's POV

"We did not!" Jimin whispered as he fixed his clothes.

"Aw, come on Jimin. You don't have to be shy about it. We were drunk." Jungkook whispered back. "You should probably wash these sheets. They're nasty."

"Get the fuck out of here. It's almost time to wake up Yoongi and I don't want him to know that one, I broke his promise. Two, I got fucked in his house and three, there are bottles of beer flooding the entire kitchen. I don't even know where I left the loxapine for fucks sake."

"What where you saying?"

Jimin paused, "Get the fuck out of my room."

"You can't kick me out. This is not your room."

"Jungkook, do not fucking try me because you will loose."

Jungkook sat up and walked to the door. "Okay, damn. Good luck finding your sciencey stuff." And he closed the door.

__________

"Did you sleep well?" Jimin asked.

"I did. Did you?"

"Yeah, same old routine."

Yoongi laying on the floor, switched his view from the TV to Jimin. "I was thinking, maybe I don't need the meds or you. We can meet anytime but I've been doing fine lately."

Jimin examined his face and took those two sentences in. "Me. You don't need me?"

"Yeah."

"You're pretty blunt, Yoongi. You still need therapy and all. You are getting better but you are not completely fine. In fact, this is a disorder that cannot be cured, but can only be controlled."

Yoongi didn't want to keep the conversation going, or at least the topic. Jimin was a person who could forget things immediately but will remember them later. "I'm just gonna go to my room and watch movies all day." Yoongi stood up and walked upstairs without thinking about breakfast.

"Yoongi, you have to eat. You can't just leave without eating. See! You say you're fine when you are not!" His voice very dynamic.

"Just like you said, there's no cure so why even try." Yoongi said just loud enough so the one downstairs could hear.

What is going on with you today?

Jimin having his kind heart, went to the kitchen and made a quick breakfast.

___________

"Yoongi," he whispered and knocked on the door, "I made a small breakfast."

"I don't want it."

"Well you're going to eat it. It's my job to take care of you. That's the only reason I'm here." He opened the door and found Yoongi wrapped in the sheets of his bed. He had TV on, although he had his ear buds on and was scrolling through on his phone.