Chapter Forty One: Bachelor/Bachelorette Party

Spring, May 2015

"It's time to PARTY!" CC yelled as he walked through our front door with the rest of the guys. It's already been a year since Jinxx and I have been engaged and I was glad to say that everything planned for our wedding has gone smoothly. Let's just hope I can say the same for the bachelor party the guys are throwing for him in Las Vegas.

"It'll only be for a few nights and I promise there will be no strippers.'' Jinxx smiled, placing a small kiss on my forehead.

''TIME TO FIND SOME LOVELY LADIES!" Ashley yelled, pulling out his phone.

''Stop him before he gets ahead of himself!" I warned, handing Jinxx his bag.

''Don't worry. I'll make sure he stays out of trouble.'' He gave me a quick kiss on the lips. ''You have a nice time with the girls, alright? I love you.'' He smiled.

''I love you too and have fun.'' I smiled, watching as he and the guys walked outside, getting into Andy's car. I closed the door, sighing, and walked over to the couch, staring up at the ceiling until the phone started to ring, so I got up and answered it.

''Hello?"

''Chantelle! Juliet and I are coming over for your bachelorette party!" I heard Ella holler into the phone.

''Oh, I don't know?"

''No excuses! If Jinxx can party so can you! Bye!" She hung up her end of the phone, leaving me standing there confused. I set the phone back down on the counter and started to clean around the house since I was going to be entertaining.

A few minutes later there was a knock at the door so I ran over, opening it and was bombarded by Juliet and Ella with confetti, streamers and tons of white ballons. Juliet rushed me over to the couch, sitting me down and placed a small white veil on top of my head.

''The bride-to-be!" She smiled before taking a seat across from me.

''Let's put some music on and start this party!" Ella cheered, pulling out a bottle of wine from a white gift bag.

''So what do you think the guys will do knowing thelr celebrating a bachelor party?" Juliet chuckled.

''Get pooched up and give Jinxx twenty thousand congratulations.'' I laughed as Ella handed me a glass of wine.

''Do you trust him? If Ashley does bring girls into the party?" Juliet asked, turning the stereo on.

''You better put some more wine in this glass.'' I said extending my glass out to Ella.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Jinxx's POV*

''I SEE FLASHING LIGHTS!" CC yelled.

''Dammit! Don't do that CC! I'm driving and that's the last thing I want to hear come out of your mouth.'' Andy sighed, placing his hand over his chest.

''He mean't VIVA LAS VEGAS!" Ashley cheered, shaking my seat uncontrollably.

''Pl-eeease s-stop shaking m-eee!"

''Oh, come on sour puss, it's your bachelor party cheer up!" Jake laughed, ruffling up my hair. I swatted his hand away, laughing and brushed off the bad mood I picked up while we were driving out here. I don't know why I was in a bad mood, maybe it was because I'd be away from Chantelle for a few days or maybe it was because Ashley and CC were singing ''You Gotta Fight For Your Right To Party'' too freaking loud.

''Gentlemen, we've arrived.'' Andy smirked at us. We all got out of the car, taking our bags and walked into the hotel lobby up to the main desk. Andy told the guy at the desk what name our reservation was under and he gave us the room key, which was in a suite.

We got onto the elevator, taking it up to floor sixty and awaited anxiously for Andy to open the door once we stepped off the elevator. The door was opened to reveal a large room with white walls with a gold trim, white carpeting and three huge couches.

''I CALL DIBS ON THE FIRST ROOM I SEE!" Andy yelled, dropping his bags and running towards the back where the bedrooms where.

''LEAVE THE BIGGEST TO JINXX! HE'S THE MAN OF THE HOTEL SUITE THIS WEEK!" Ashley yelled back.

''Come on let's get started with tearing up the place!" Jake hollered, closing the door. This is going to be one long night. I hope Chantelle's doing all right at home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Chantelle's POV*

I was rolling on the floor, laughing my ass off at something so stupid because I ended up getting a little buzzed from the wine. Juliet and Ella were both close to running out of oxygen from laughing just as hard too.

''Oh! Presents! I got you something!" Ella reached into the same bag she took the wine from and handed me over a box wrapped in light pink wrapping paper. I tore the paper from the box and lifted up the white tissue paper to reveal lacy white lingerie.

''GET SOME CHANTELLE!" Juliet cheered, patting my back.

''Oh, uhm, well thank you Ella, it's very pretty.'' I blushed, pushing it off to the side.

''You don't like it?"

''No no no, I do! It's just, uhm.''

''You and Jinxx didn't do it yet!? Even after you got your sight back?"

''Well yeah, it's because I want to make sure I'm truly ready for that step, even in our marriage. I'm sure Jinxx will understand."

''I want to hear wedding bells ringing and the mattress squeaking!" Juliet said, which caused us to go into another fit of uncontrollable laughter. I stopped laughing while they kept at and thought about what Juliet said. I know it was the booze talking, but on a serious note she was right. I would eventually have to give myself sometime during my marriage.

Should Chantelle wait or give herself on her wedding night?