2|"Hell ain't complicated."|2

(Original Title: 2|"Hell's fine... Hell's like a swisswatch. Don't worry about Hell. Hell's complicated." "And GameOfThrones is complicated. Shower Sex, thats complicated. Hell ain't complicated."|2)

Curvey, a Prince of Hell, sat in the dining room of his meat suit's home. It was pretty nice, until a few demons appeared on the other side of his table. Both of the demons were wearing classy suits, as they usually do. Curvey, who was dressed like a lumberjack, witch what was exactly what his meat suit did, stood up, then put two fingers to his mouth. He blew hard, making a whistle noise. The scrapping of claws caught the demons' attention, and they all sprang backward, and began running out the door. The giant Hellhound followed them, leaving his owner alone.

Curvey was about to sit back down on his chair, when something put their hand on the Prince of Hell's shoulder.

  Curvey swiveled around, punching the helpless demon in the throat. The demon stumbled backward, then fell on the floor with a loud 'thud'. Curvey, one of the Princes' of Hell, lifted his foot, ready to stomp down on the demon's meat suit. He then shot down his massive foot, but before he hit the demon, he swerved his foot to hit in between his legs.

"What do you want?"

The demon's heart was racing, and it gulped. "A- Sir, C-C-C-Curvey... Prince of Hell... w-we need yo-you to take the Throne for Hell."

Curvey laughed, then it turned into a chuckle. He put his hand to his chin and scratched his facial hair.

The demon, still looking up at him, slowly got up, then wiped away some small pieces of wood and dirt.

~

Dean set one last glance at Cas, before running into the house with his angel blade. Dean ran up the stairs to Jack's room, and saw Sam. "Sammy?" Dean got to his brother.

"Y-yeah... I'm ok... just ah- my knee.." Sam clutched his knee gently. Dean picked up his brother bridal style, and carried him to the Impala. He was careful with Sam's knee, and put him gently into the passenger side.

Dean sighed, closing the door. Sam was waiting, wondering why Dean was just standing at his door. Sam winced, then held up his knee slightly.

Dean turned around slowly, over where Cas was. His heart shattered, and he couldn't take this sight. He ran over, angel blade still in his hand. He put the Angel Blade in Cas's hand, then picked him up bridal style. He opened the back door of the Impala, and put Cas inside.

Dean took one last glance at the house, then at where the portal was. "I'll come back for you, Lucifer, and I'll save you, mom." Dean made this promise, then got into Baby, started her engine, and began to drive to the bunker at high speeds.

Once they finally made it back, Dean helped Sam to his bed. "Sam, you alright?" Dean asked as Sam clutched his knee, wincing. "I'll be fine, Dean. I promise." Dean smiled at his brother, then walked to the door. Before Dean turned to leave, Sam murmured something. "You know you can't save him."