Should we start from where we left?

Should i really kiss him now, or is it to soon? should i wait to see what he do? but like i dont wanna wait, i have wait too long. before i even could think, i felt his lips on my neck, he slowly kissed me on the neck, and yes of course i wanted to kiss him, but i couldnt mess this up, so i didnt wanted him to stop. He moved to my other side of my neck, he kissed me slowly on my neck, and he moved closer to my face, he moved to my cheek and closer to my mouth, right before he placed his lips on mine, the door open and i could here Rye yell that they was home. I moved fast away from Mikey, right before i did that could i feel his bottom lip touching mine. I walked away and looked at Rye, he had some bags in his hand, so they probably was out to buy some food. I dont think that the boys saw anything, i hobe they didnt. "Hey guys" said Rye and placed the bags on the table, "hey! why havent u guys said that you where out?" said i and looked at mikey wich looked a little sad, "well u guys was sleeping and we couldnt wake u up, cuz it looked to comfortable" said brook and laughed, "sorry guys, oh and btw Andy will u please come with me?, i need to talk to u" said Mikey and grabbed my arm, "haha again, u guys just had half a hour to talk" said jack and laughed "give me a break Jack!!" said mikey with a angry voice "chill mikey" said jack and looked confused "whatever, well will u Andy?" "yeah of course" said i and was a little nervous for what he would talk about. maybe that before? or something way different.

 He pushed me in the bathroom and he closed and locked the door behind him. "so now im here" said i and looked at the door he just locked, "yes finally" said mikey and bid his lip,, i looked at him with some crazy eyes and i think that he saw it, "should we start from where we left?" said mikey to me with a smile on his face, "where we left?" "well u know" mikey walked closer to me and put his hands on my shoulder and started to kiss my neck again, "oh u mean this" "yes this, and i know that u are not gonna stop me, so since the other boys stopped us, then i had to push u out here" said mikey and put his arm around me, he pushed me over to the wall and had his hand to help him not to push me to hard against the wall. He slowly moved down to my shoulder and then up again to my neck and closer to my jawline and cheek, i could feel his piercing on my skin, it tickled so i started to laugh "what now?" said mikey and stopped kissing my neck "nothing its just your piercing is tickeling me, "oh sorry i didnt mean to" "its okay dont worry" said i and could feel that mikey started to kiss my neck again, "what are u waiting for mikey? just kiss me already" said i and could feel mikeys lips instantly on mine, he kissed me a little aggressive, i kissed him back and let my finger run trough his black curly hair. Is this really happening? am i really kissing him? can this be real? so does he like me?......  i hobe so. He put his hands on my neck and kissed me over and over again, it feeled like that it would never end, and for me there was no problem in that. He slowly took my hand and kissed it. "Well hello" said i and started to laugh, "hello handsome" i blused but i hobe he didnt see it, "now your hair is really messy mikey" said i and tried to fix it, he kissed me the time i got close, "this time u kissed me" "yeah i should have done that in the beginning". "so i have to ask u something" "yes just ask me Andy" "so what is going on here, like is there something between us?" god why did i say that?........