Was it your first time?

Rye's vision 

I flushed the toilet and went to the sink to wash my hands. I wonder who it is, Jack is talking about. I dried my hands in the towel before I took a deep breath and opened the door. 

Mikey's face lit up and so did mine. I was so happy to see Mikey, that I ran over to him and kissed him. I placed my hands on his cheeks and pulled his head to my face, so our lips could meet. I slowly led my hands down his body until I reached his thigh. I lifted him up and he swung his legs around my waist. My chest against his chest. my lips against his lips. "Get a fucking room!" yelled Jack to us. Without even answering Jack, I walked outside with Mikey on my waist. I walked behind a tree. I bent forward so me and Mikey would lie on the grass. Mikey on the ground and me on top of him. 

Mikey's vision

I tried to take Rye's shirt off while we kissed, and so did Rye. We stopped kissing so we could get the shirts off. I placed my hand on his stomach. I could feel his six-pack. Rye looked so good, with or without a shirt on. Rye placed his hand on my stomach too. 

"Rye?" said I between a kiss. "Yes babe?" said Rye and stopped kissing me. "We need to talk" said I and sat up. "Yes we do" Rye sat down and took my hands. "We need to talk about that thing that happened for not long ago" said I and smiled to Rye. "Wasn't it just wonderful?" "of course it was Rye!" said I and we both laughed. "I mean this Rye, we really need to talk about it" said I and stopped smiling. "Ohhh I understand" said Rye and giggled. "Understand what Rye?" said I. "It was your first time right?" said Rye and smiled. "With a boy? well yes" said I and got embarrassed. "Was it your first, first time or have you done it with a girl before?" said Rye and looked deep in my eyes like he tried to read my mind. "It was my....my" I stopped, because I started to stutter. "Its okay babe. You can tell me everything" said Rye which made me calm a little down. "It was my first......first time" said I and was probably all red in my face. "Its okay. Its nothing to be ashamed off." said Rye, but I was kinda. I hid my face in my hands. "If it could make you feel better then you where really good at it, even though it was your first time." said Rye and lifted my head. "Thank you" said I and smiled. Rye kissed me soft on the lips. "You weren't that bad either." said I, and Rye giggled. 

"Can I ask you something Rye?" "yes of course" said Rye and stood up. "So, there is four of us who is gay right?" said I and stood up. "Right", "so what about Brook?" "he is straight I guess". "He most be" said I and took Rye's hand. 

"Maybe we should go in again" said I and looked at the front door which was a little far away. "Maybe.... or we could also just be here and have a fun time together" said Rye and winked at me. "Who can say no to you?" said I and winked back. "Well you can't and that enough for me." said Rye and placed his t-shirt on his shoulder. 

I jumped up on Rye and he placed his hands under my thighs, so I didn't fell down. There we go, me and Rye together....... alone, just him and I against the world to the end.