fighter huh?

Picture is of the main building to the school

Enjoy this chapter

{}

The black haired male give a raised eyebrow and a frown found its way onto the unknown male lips.

"WELL LOOK WHO THE HELL SHOWED UP HERE ON THE ONE SIDE HE SAID HE WOULD NEVER BE IN" he said with sarcasm lacing his voice and a bitter tone following every word.

(This is karkat for any of you who don't know what he looks like in a human form

(This is karkat for any of you who don't know what he looks like in a human form..)

Kyle put his hands up in defense but kept a cocky grin on his face as he spoke his words where filled with a tone of forgiveness

" oh come on kars! I didn't mean to get you kicked out.. That time!! Maybe.." he said as he smirked and opened his arms asking for a hug  "plus that was at least.. Three..four yeas ago?! We where freshmen or was it eighth grade?" he asked himself.

Kars eyes filled with aggravation as he groaned and pushed a few people out of his way to escape the awkward moment of hugging his old friend in front of hundreds of people. Kyle watched him leave before letting his arms drop, he turned his head towards the stage that was in front of the confused and anxiety filled freshmen plus transfer students and a few juniors. The dark brown haired male was indeed a junior himself and he hated because he still has one more dreadful year to go! As he was thinking and ranting inside of his head a certain blonde haired senior was walking onto the stage and waiting for his fellow leaders to finish walking onto the stage.

Dave stride was a proud A+ top of all his classes and best yet he's vice president of the student body Council and never misses any days or classes! He's poplar with the girls and guys and seems to have no hate around him?! How convenient. Dave was proud of his reputation and doesn't really use it to his advantage you could say he is quite a pure person keeping his whole cool kid Act is quite simple to him and doesn't need to gossip or do any of that weird stuff just to be popular. A girl with quite peculiar colored eyes walked up to the mic and taped it, her smile was kind and gentle it made everyone's heart's fill with a warm and friendly feeling as she started to speak,
it made everyone quiet down.

"hello everyone! My name is feferi peixes and I am the student body president."

she spoke with integrity tone while holding a strong feeling in every word that made kyle actually pay attention for a second, as she spoke his green orbs landed on her eyes and seemed to just stay there.